Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Oh really??😲😲 well thanks, good to know that😳

ya coz i love anita and divz equally and I like it that u dont give a damn to the irritating fans of ishita and express ur view πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Oh really??😲😲 well thanks, good to know that😳

yes coz ilike both anita and divz..and i like it how u dont give a damn to the irritating fans and share ur views
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grey23

fiza right :) I gotta thank u for being one of the reasons for watching MHMD! seen u mention it around a few times :) and coz of that I just started it randomly yesterday and boy I cannot get this show out of my head! like I actually couldnt stop watching it, and completed it in a marathon mode..and just totally bowled!Heart I think I need to watch it a few more timesLOLEmbarrassed

everything was so good about the show..and I never thot Il fall for adnan like "like" like..but damn haider masood! he did it for meBlushing adnan-sanam were magical together! <3 and this has got to be their best performance sofar..along with farhat's best piece of work

so freaking underrated :( this one!ShockedShocked
yeahhh i literally banged my head on wall telling people to watch it LOL finally someone did and liked it...yeee Big smile really aiman haider scenes were so beautiful..and same feeling...i never thought that i would like adnan but he was soo good as haider..i think he gave his best performance there...

this show is much better than sanam's other show that aired on hum then.muhabbat subh ka sitara..i wish cinstead of that show this show came on hum tv...
like is an understatement actuallyWink Ill put it right up there in some of the most beautiful lovestories..as a story and on unique treatment, probably liked it as much as ZGH :)
uff! haider-aiman were just so adorable together uff ufff new OTP !Heart I also loved aimen-sahir's sibling bonding and oofcoz taufique sahab and haider's muh boli mother/ bibi <3

and yeah this is just super unfair reallyStern Smile IKR, mohabbat subh ka sitara was D'ohexcept for zeeshan-maham (adeel is just my bae forever <3) bonding, that's basically last two epis..literally the rest of the show was a hathoda on the head..wayyy too much rona dhonaaOuch upar se sanam was so mediocre in it..Ouch (personally feel sanam rocks the spunky characters like aimen and haya much much better) wasnt a bad script per se, but was made too dull and gloomy to watchOuch

I cant understand why Humtv traded MHMD off to Urdu1..just literally doesnt make senseErmm it had all the ingredients to be a superhit!
wow hiral u liked it this much that u changed ur dp :D...yes every characters were so beautifully written...the sibling bonding was so beautiful...her step brother was too cute..step mom was also not that bad...i loved every character in this drama..and aiman's scenes with her father in last 2 epis were so so beautiful...and ahhh the last confrontation between aiman and haider :* i can not express how much i liked this drama...it is on my top 5 list..
you are right...sanam excels in this type of roles,childish,complex,immature and loving than the meek ones...i really loved how confidently she dealt with sajeela,not like typical drama...and adnan siddique was too hot as haider ;)
imane i m not good at writing review...few days ago another forum member watched it and she also liked this very much..m copy pasting her view here Smile

thanks...well okay added on my watching list..Yes Sanam fit way better in character like Haya, than Romaissa..I did watched only one episode of MSKSH but I didnt liked it all, rona dhona and bechari FL shows are really not my type..
The rewiew seem nice, I ll give it a tryBig smile..
Next week I'll be busy..starting the rentree but once I am settled back in Paris and college take on..I'll watch it..
I shall get to know my new schedule in a week..
Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
ok watch it when u r free 😊 would love to know ur take on it
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes coz ilike both anita and divz..and i like it how u dont give a damn to the irritating fans and share ur views

Well anyone can have differant likes, but I do respect both the actress..and yes I do no more care about others and share my wiews openely...the problem in that forum is that anyone having a differant wiew is considered as wrong or basher.
Here for exemple members can like Imran Mahira Ali pair or maybe Imran Naveen or Imran Sanam, but I have seen no one fighting or targetting in group, nor bashing either of the actress..
Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
MHMD is really underrated just because it came on Urdu1.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

MHMD is really underrated just because it came on Urdu1.

really hinna...i wish it was in hum tv..and many people dont watch it just because it has Adnan..but Adnan was so good here...
Yeah he suited the character
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Urdu does hv resemblance with Hindi but I agree there are many new words which I learnt while watching shows on ZINDAGI

There is a ZINDAGI dictionary where they tell us the meaning of one Urdu word each day and that way I learnt many Urdu words

Now when I watch the shows I can understand most Urdu words thanks to ZINDAGI dictionary

zindagi dictionary? First time hearing about this. Is it website or app or pdf? πŸ˜•
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

urdu is almost like hindi...i did not have any problem understanding urdu as i used to watch loads of hindi soaps before

Problem is my mother language is not Hindi either. I live in Bengal.. But as I understand Hindi as its popular here not like south India.