Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

One more thing.. Mujhe urdu samajh nahi ati. Jo kuch maine sikha woh zindagi channel dkhk ke..so I need subtitle of the shows too..

Urdu does hv resemblance with Hindi but I agree there are many new words which I learnt while watching shows on ZINDAGI

There is a ZINDAGI dictionary where they tell us the meaning of one Urdu word each day and that way I learnt many Urdu words

Now when I watch the shows I can understand most Urdu words thanks to ZINDAGI dictionary
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
urdu is almost like hindi...i did not have any problem understanding urdu as i used to watch loads of hindi soaps before
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi welcome hereHug
Well others have recommanded you well and I am myself a late lateef soLOL
My personal favs were MNYH, Alvida, Humsafar.
-DEM/DEN The first half was EXELLANT witht the couple dealing with differant issues..but what happened after Stern Smile
As much as I love Imraan Sanam pair, but Sila ad Adil were not meant to be togheter at the end!!Stern Smile
-ZGH I watched this show with whole family recently..but dont know my bro loved it..but i cudnt feel anything for this show, I like Fawad..the story was good..and liked others actors of the show too...but maybe I cudnt feel the same magic in the leads..

Finish ZGH and go ahead with Alvida and please share rewiew in forum..its always good to to discuss of shows and share wiews hereEmbarrassed
Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
qaid e tanhai and mere humdum mere dost daam these r so underrated but my most favs after zgh and dastan😊

imane have u watched mere humdum mere dost?
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Hi welcome hereHug

Well others have recommanded you well and I am myself a late lateef soLOL
My personal favs were MNYH, Alvida, Humsafar.
-DEM/DEN The first half was EXELLANT witht the couple dealing with differant issues..but what happened after Stern Smile
As much as I love Imraan Sanam pair, but Sila ad Adil were not meant to be togheter at the end!!Stern Smile
-ZGH I watched this show with whole family recently..but dont know my bro loved it..but i cudnt feel anything for this show, I like Fawad..the story was good..and liked others actors of the show too...but maybe I cudnt feel the same magic in the leads..

Finish ZGH and go ahead with Alvida and please share rewiew in forum..its always good to to discuss of shows and share wiews hereEmbarrassed

@ imane off topic i luv ur posts in yeh hai mohabbotain forum 😛
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

qaid e tanhai and mere humdum mere dost daam these r so underrated but my most favs after zgh and dastan😊

Mere humdum and qaid e tanhai. Are not underrated

On the contrary mere humdum was the first show for Urdu 1 which used to get record trps surprising all channels as Urdu 1 even good shows don't get trps but mere humdum used to get very high trps and was a huge hit in pak and it took Sanam Jung stardom to a new level

And qaid e tanhai is a classsic ...it was the first blockbuster for hum tv and that time fq and Savera popularity was at peak
The_Imane thumbnail

qaid e tanhai and mere humdum mere dost daam these r so underrated but my most favs after zgh and dastanSmile

No I haven't..Is it Sanam's show?
I remember having read the story..that didnt please me much, can you write a little rewiew of it for me please..😳
The_Imane thumbnail

@ imane off topic i luv ur posts in yeh hai mohabbotain forum Tongue

Oh really??😲😲 well thanks, good to know that😳
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

No I haven't..Is it Sanam's show?

I remember having read the story..that didnt please me much, can you write a little rewiew of it for me please..😳

fiza right :) I gotta thank u for being one of the reasons for watching MHMD! seen u mention it around a few times :) and coz of that I just started it randomly yesterday and boy I cannot get this show out of my head! like I actually couldnt stop watching it, and completed it in a marathon mode..and just totally bowled!❤️ I think I need to watch it a few more times😆😳

everything was so good about the show..and I never thot Il fall for adnan like "like" like..but damn haider masood! he did it for me☺️ adnan-sanam were magical together! <3 and this has got to be their best performance sofar..along with farhat's best piece of work

so freaking underrated :( this one!😲😲
yeahhh i literally banged my head on wall telling people to watch it 😆 finally someone did and liked it...yeee 😃 really aiman haider scenes were so beautiful..and same feeling...i never thought that i would like adnan but he was soo good as haider..i think he gave his best performance there...

this show is much better than sanam's other show that aired on hum then.muhabbat subh ka sitara..i wish cinstead of that show this show came on hum tv...
like is an understatement actually😉 Ill put it right up there in some of the most beautiful lovestories..as a story and on unique treatment, probably liked it as much as ZGH :)
uff! haider-aiman were just so adorable together uff ufff new OTP !❤️ I also loved aimen-sahir's sibling bonding and oofcoz taufique sahab and haider's muh boli mother/ bibi <3

and yeah this is just super unfair really😳 IKR, mohabbat subh ka sitara was except for zeeshan-maham (adeel is just my bae forever <3) bonding, that's basically last two epis..literally the rest of the show was a hathoda on the head..wayyy too much rona dhonaa upar se sanam was so mediocre in it.. (personally feel sanam rocks the spunky characters like aimen and haya much much better) wasnt a bad script per se, but was made too dull and gloomy to watch

I cant understand why Humtv traded MHMD off to Urdu1..just literally doesnt make sense🤔 it had all the ingredients to be a superhit!
wow hiral u liked it this much that u changed ur dp :D...yes every characters were so beautifully written...the sibling bonding was so beautiful...her step brother was too cute..step mom was also not that bad...i loved every character in this drama..and aiman's scenes with her father in last 2 epis were so so beautiful...and ahhh the last confrontation between aiman and haider :* i can not express how much i liked this drama...it is on my top 5 list..
you are right...sanam excels in this type of roles,childish,complex,immature and loving than the meek ones...i really loved how confidently she dealt with sajeela,not like typical drama...and adnan siddique was too hot as haider ;)
imane i m not good at writing review...few days ago another forum member watched it and she also liked this very much..m copy pasting her view here 😊
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
seriously if sana wouldnt have told me its farhat's..from the way its written, I had assumed its Umera's product😆 its THAT good!👏👏
so the premise of lovestory is..divorced 36 year old (m assuming) man, decides to take care of his best friend's daughter, who has been asked to stay with her father, as per her mother's (she is divorced from her husband since a long time) dying wish..I think she is around 20? and they forge a strong friendship and emotional dependency on each other..what then follows is internal and external conflicts..the age difference complex of haider, aimen boldly acknowledging her love for haider and coming to terms with her father and her new family (with haider's help and support and guidance in her personal and professional/ student life) and haider's ex wife comes back to pursue haider..all the characters are connected to each other..

it is also a copy paste from one of my forum frnd free lancer 😊