afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys.. I'm new viewer & fan of Pakistani shows.. 😳 My favs are ZGH, Humsafars, Dil-E-Nadan. I am zasaf fan.. I like Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas Naqvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey welcome
Me too was like u 1.5 yrs bk when I first got to know some pak actor Fawad Khan was cast opposite sonam and I googled him to check out and rest is history

Looks like u r a ZINDAGI fan as u said dil e nadaan whereas the original name of the show is dil e MUZTAR

I m glad u like Imran Abbas as well

Coz people don't usually give him Enuf credit for being an actor as all credit is taken away by his looks

Whereas I always liked Imran as an actor

U shud join the ZINDAGI forum too

I post there as well as I watch ZINDAGI plus pak shows online

I was an Indian soap addict

But now all I watch is pak shows with one or two good Hindi shows here and there

Like now I m watching ek tha Raja ek tha rank in Zee tv along with a few pak shows from ZINDAGI on tv
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farad and Imran are usually the first to attract new viewers but I assure you there are a lot more good looking and/or good acting males and females in the Pakistani Drama Industry.
Look up: Sami Khan, Zahid Ahmed, Ali Rehman Khan, Osman Khalid Butt, Ahsan Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar, Adeel Hussain, Ali Agha, Danish Taimoor, Aiza Khan, Sanam Baloch, Sanam Jung, Sanam Saeed, Saba Qamar, Maya Ali, Mahira Khan, Hareem Farooq, Amina Sheikh, and many many more! (these are just my tops off the top of my head) haha
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Welcome to the forum πŸ€—
Even I love Fawad and Imran Abbas. Have you caught up with Imran's recent shows?

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome dear
Yeah I too am watching drama from year back
First show I watched was Hamsafar
Once I gotten fascinated I hunted down many gem of dramas on YT. Now I watch them quite a daily.
Hope u too enjoy watching these dramas

afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey welcome

Me too was like u 1.5 yrs bk when I first got to know some pak actor Fawad Khan was cast opposite sonam and I googled him to check out and rest is history

Looks like u r a ZINDAGI fan as u said dil e nadaan whereas the original name of the show is dil e MUZTAR

I m glad u like Imran Abbas as well

Coz people don't usually give him Enuf credit for being an actor as all credit is taken away by his looks

Whereas I always liked Imran as an actor

U shud join the ZINDAGI forum too

I post there as well as I watch ZINDAGI plus pak shows online

I was an Indian soap addict

But now all I watch is pak shows with one or two good Hindi shows here and there

Like now I m watching ek tha Raja ek tha rank in Zee tv along with a few pak shows from ZINDAGI on tv

ya I know the real name is dil e muztar. I didn't know about them until zindagi channel started showing in India. Now i watch the shows by downloading them 😊 more than anything the stories fascinated me. They looks so real not like indian dramas which r based on trps only..even good shows either gets spoiled or off-air. Pak shows are short and full of reality about human life. Thanks for welcoming me..feeling great. 😳
Edited by ..BlackSwan.. - 9 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

Welcome dear

Yeah I too am watching drama from year back
First show I watched was Hamsafar
Once I gotten fascinated I hunted down many gem of dramas on YT. Now I watch them quite a daily.
Hope u too enjoy watching these dramas

i watched few episodes of DEN on zindagi and now watching the other shows by downloading.. 😊
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Hi Welcome to the forumπŸ€—

Even I love Fawad and Imran Abbas. Have you caught up with Imran's recent shows?

no.. I am watching DEN & AA. What r his recent shows? Do they come on zindagi? Also plz tell me if you know any other pak channel which are available in India?
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Farad and Imran are usually the first to attract new viewers but I assure you there are a lot more good looking and/or good acting males and females in the Pakistani Drama Industry.

Look up: Sami Khan, Zahid Ahmed, Ali Rehman Khan, Osman Khalid Butt, Ahsan Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar, Adeel Hussain, Ali Agha, Danish Taimoor, Aiza Khan, Sanam Baloch, Sanam Jung, Sanam Saeed, Saba Qamar, Maya Ali, Mahira Khan, Hareem Farooq, Amina Sheikh, and many many more! (these are just my tops off the top of my head) haha

πŸ˜† I saw their pics on Google. Man!! They have come from heaven. Why all of them are damn beautiful? I think there's is something in the weather of northwest. Even Kashmiris are heavenly beauties 😲 I just keep drooling.. *blush*
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

πŸ˜† I saw their pics on Google. Man!! They have come from heaven. Why all of them are damn beautiful? I think there's is something in the weather of northwest. Even Kashmiris are heavenly beauties 😲 I just keep drooling.. *blush*

NOT ONLY THEY R HEAVENLY LOOKING

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE AMAZING ACTORS

I used to think pak dramas start and end with Fawad Khan

But after watching the other actors and actresses I m shocked to see the stock of their acting talent

I don't even miss Fawad anymore

He can go bolly