Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ More than anything else it proves that my eyesight was weak 🤣 🤣 Teen baar dekha aur dikha hi nehi!

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Angraiz ho na tum dono? 😆
Okay.. lemme phrase the sentence: Obi ko dhondne ke liye dar dar ki khaak chaano 😆

Dar meaning 'door' and chaano means search here but take it literally as when we chaanofy grains or rice to search for kankar 😆 I know for a fact that I can't be a good Urdu teacher 😆

That was actually quite simple to understand. You should see the Urdu vocabulary my hubby uses, my head starts spinning!😆

SEE HINNA! I was right.. I said ke he was on a bridge. :P Khair i know it's pretty difficult to notice Obi because he was a no one for us at that time 😆

But he used to do parodies before that na?! I thought people wouldve known him

Tumne hi kaha tha when I told you to spam more 😆

Well here goes my dukh bhaari kahani. Are you ready to hear it?

The thing is, I only get to see my hubby on weekends. So its only 2 days in a week when I feel like a married woman, then I'm back to living the single life again. 😆

Originally posted by: -Ambarish-

Yup! Maya's Husband was yuck. Even i thought if he was OKB toh aaj DeS bhi d most watched by me hota...😆

Haan then people would be demanding for a sequel 🤣=))]🤣

I actually dont remember seeing her husband in that show. I thought they only talked about fixing her rishta. And when you guys mentioned that OKB had a cameo, my first thought was that maybe he was the guy who they did her rishta with. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

That was actually quite simple to understand. You should see the Urdu vocabulary my hubby uses, my head starts spinning!😆

InShaAllah we will see you speaking in pure Urdu in a few years 😆 Tum bhi seekh jaogi 😆
Zaya just because we are British doesnt mean we dont know Urdu :( some Britishers speak better Urdu than the people in Pak 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Haan then people would be demanding for a sequel 🤣=))]🤣

I actually dont remember seeing her husband in that show. I thought they only talked about fixing her rishta. And when you guys mentioned that OKB had a cameo, my first thought was that maybe he was the guy who they did her rishta with. 😆

No, they showed the guy.. he was EWW.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ye lo! Bezaati complete 🤣

Is it just me or he looks different here. Uska humshakal to nahi? 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Well here goes my dukh bhaari kahani. Are you ready to hear it?

The thing is, I only get to see my hubby on weekends. So its only 2 days in a week when I feel like a married woman, then I'm back to living the single life again. 😆

You better edit this comment or else Shabz would read it and you guys would start discussing chummis and romantic dates 😆 Har koi 18+ tou nahin hota na tum logon ki tarhan 😆