Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

I was certainly wondering where you were

My net started working by Wednesday night and I'm screwed so bad because of studies.. Thankfully, it's weekend now.
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

*opens DeD's last part on a separate tab*

Zaalim insaan. I've got Add maths ka assignment and here I'm reading the novel for sixth time just because you reminded me of it.😆Allah bachaye meri aankhon ko.. because I'm not gonna leave my PC till I'm done reading this part completely.😳

What part of the novel are you reading again? Anything romantic? I wish that it was available in English so I could read it.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

What part of the novel are you reading again? Anything romantic? I wish that it was available in English so I could read it.

It's anything but romantic so far. xD I'm reading the parts of Agha Jaan and Faraah 😳

It's anything but romantic so far. xD I'm reading the parts of Agha Jaan and Faraah😳

I can't wait to see that track in the show. It will be awesome.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My net started working by Wednesday night and I'm screwed so bad because of studies.. Thankfully, it's weekend now.

weekend means Tuesday Is close yipeee never thought I'll be this happy for a weekday ever in my life
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't wait to see the growing bond between Agha Jaan and Farah.. the precap alone had me close to tears..
Since Hum TVs new shows which it was promoting have started now, and BR has become old, plus DeD is at a high point, they better start showing DED promos more now!
clockworknerd thumbnail
I had such a bad day on Tuesday.. School, then load shedding for 3+ hours, no internet that I enjoyed this episode quite a lot despite having hardly any development.

Faraah once again showed the Behroze hidden in her. I'm so glad she told Wali to stop making her express fake love and concern.. this girl and hypocrisy don't go hand in hand, definitely. She doesn't believe in doing anything that is below her esteem and dignity. Now this is her quality that is the same as Wali's. And she just doesn't say it, she shows it. Faraah is still a bit hesitant and distant towards Agha Jaan because till date she doesn't believe that her Agha Jaan really loves her. She's not faking love as passionately as Wali tells her to and it shows how difficult it is for her. That's where she displays another aspect of her character that I absolutely love: her face is a tell tale story. Whatever she has in her heart is evident on her face.. not once were her expressions deceiving or telling something different from her heart. It's there in her expressions when she looks at AJ; uncertainty and a bit of dislike. Also, I really feel for her. Bechari she feels peace at haveli and then she wonders why she's peaceful at the place and around people she hates. Everyday is a new struggle for her to face Arjumand and Zarmeena, bear Wali's taunts and orders, go to AJ and do something that she doesn't believe in. Plus, the girl's trying hard to judge if AJ's sincere to her or not. Thank you Ruhi for turning your daughter into this mess. -___-

Does anybody find it hilarious when Arjumand tried to hold back from saying something wrong whenever Wali called Faraah to meal? I mean the woman's having a hard time tolerating Faraah but once again, she won't stoop low to say anything mean to Faraah. It's no wonder Wali's got this quality kout kout ke 😆 Zarmeena is so much like Faraah. the two really hate each other but they don't realise how strikingly similar they are. Her dislike for Faraah is evident on her face and anybody can read what she feels for Faraah. Do I even need to mention how she's outspoken like Faraah? I absolutely love this aspect of inheriting traits from your chacha/dada/taaya .. it really gives a wonderful feeling to DeD. This is probably one of those few shows that don't portray dad's family as evil, money hungry people. I get sick of evil chachis and dadas. Tbh this aspect works as a magnet for me in DeD.. I really like to see loving paternal families. <3

The scene between Zarmeena and Faraah was amazing! The two outspoken girls giving each other looks and replies. I mean it was so hilarious how Z was giving those looks to Faraah and Faraah was all calm, smiling. But ofc, Zarmeena is no less. Jo kehna tha keh diya.. she doesn't care one bit about manners. She dislikes Faraah and doesn't bother hiding it. Faraah bhi tou yehi karti hai Wali ke saath. See, they are wayyy too similar! These two are like a perfect example of the saying 'munh lagana'. They don't even bother sitting with each other or looking at each other. The best part of the scene was Wali joining them at lunch. I'm defo sure Khanzada sahab would have regretted coming back home for lunch. It was like, ek taraf behen dosri taraf begum.. kiska saath doon? *gets confused and decides to give attention to food* Wali got sandwiched between the two girls whom he keeps giving orders. Ulta scene hogaya when it should have been Wali ordering his sister and wifey around. Har mard ki zindagi mein esa time aata hai even if it's Wali Suhaib Khan jis pe saat khoon bhi maaf 😆

I found it so adorable when Faraah finally addressed Arjumand as 'chachi' .. it's a little step she took to settle with the people in haveli because she knows she can't live cut off from everyone in haveli except Agha Jaan. At the end of the day, for the next three months she will have to face these people and even have to talk to them when there's a need. And I'm sure she would have taken a step forward in talking to Zarmeena as well had both the girls not been so outspoken. Arjumand is really tolerant which is why her and Faraah's interaction worked out without the use of any mean words or looks.

I tried so hard to not dislike Faraah when she said those harsh words to Wali in the kitchen. 😆Trust me, I tried my best but she insulted him so bad. And just when I was on the verge of ignoring her words, Wali's expressions didn't let me. He was so badly hurt but he tried to cover up from his facade of anger. *makes a mental note to wait for Faraah's apology to Wali for being this rude to him in this particular bit* Faraah ne acha nahin kiya. xD Keeping these jokes aside, I agree Wali provoked Faraah to finally be this harsh to him. It was too much for her to bossed around.. Allah Allah karke the girl has finally escaped 4+ years of emotional blackmailing, being used as a tool and people deciding everything about her. And now even in matters like what to wear, what to do, where to sit, someone whom she hates is giving her orders. Faraah Behroze Khan couldn't stand this for long ofc. But still, I'm so glad she wore a stole when Wali told her to. InShaAllah ek din we will see her in shalwar kameez. Am I the only who's this desperate to see Faraah in traditional wear? 😕 from this point onwards I feel like Wali will take a back seat in terms of bossing Faraah around and might even distant himself from her. Not to mention, I love how Wali calls Faraah to meals and makes an effort for her to feel less awkward by telling her to spend time with AJ because even he knows how A and Z are cold towards Faraah. He gives an indication to everyone that Faraah is to be treated like a guest till she's here. No matter how much they argue in person but in the open, he does treat her nicely. One more thing: I loved that bit where Wali taunted her that if she's so brave why can't she face the looks of the people. He's so going to give her a push and make her face it all. She does really need to realise that cold reception she faces is because of her own mistakes as well, not just because she is suffering for what Ruhi did. Somewhere she herself is responsible for this.

The bit in the kitchen where Wali smirked at Faraah was swoon worthy. *___* And the looks he was giving her. My dad was watching the episode with us and I was so glad that by the 8:45 he left for mosque and I could watch that scene only with my sisters. I sat at the sofa right at the corner and giggled and squealed silently and by the last bit I was actually standing right in front of my tv giving my complete attention to Wali and Faraah. Also, the bit where he came to haveli for lunch. Ek tou loose tie, sleeves folded up to elbows, coat in his arms and phone in the other hand.. there should be a limit to being handsome😆. that scene was so good because he was so tall compared to Faraah and then he was scolding in her dabbi dabbi awaaz and then she just turned and LEFT. 🤣Conclusion derived: Wali Suhaib Khan ki bhi beizzati ho sakti hai 😆

Osman and Maya are nailing it! They are literally KILLING it. The director has done a good job at using their chemistry to the maximum in this episode. WaFa skirmishes and arguments were so good just because of these two.. they really give life to their characters. I'm still deciding which scene was my favourite from the episode; the lunch scene or the kitchen scene? #thestruggleisreal

Moeez meesna kahin ka! And GODD, don't tell me the maasi museebtay is returning to Lahore next week. ARGHH! Why can't FI show us less of her because she does have some role in the later episodes? At least spare us of her presence for these few weeks. 😡

Highlight of the episode: 'Bada shoq hai tumhe mere aur mere ghar walon ki nazron mein mohabbat dekhne ka' 😆 Also, 'Wah bhae, meri nazar na lagay is kaya palat ko'. 😆

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
Do they show a new promo on tv before they put it on the internet? I am ready for a new promo.
Yes. I hope they start showing it from tomorrow.