Can't believe Obi was here *__*
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ommmggg
OKB really posted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

THUD (literally)

for all those who missed

Hello hello - I don't know if anyone'll read this but I just wanted to say: WHOA. Someone shared the link and I skimmed through this thread (was supposed to be finishing a script edit but oh, well) and was amazed to see the passionate responses & discussions that follow every episode - and those AMAZING .gifs & banners. Thank you so much, all of you, for your lively discussions and for appreciating my take on Wali. This was a complicated character to play and I truly tried to give it my all. I am humbled to see my efforts are paying off (alongside the critique, which I have taken note of).
Re: the .gifs and banners, could you guys please share them on my FB page - I don't know if FB allows for .gifs to upload but if not, I could tweet them. The 'Damaad locked' one had me in fits.
Much love,
Osman aka Wali.

Edited by girlTalks - 9 years ago
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congo on the new thread😳 and very appropriate tittle😆

I think the writer, director, actors and the rest of team members deserve applause👏👏

It's obvious that these scenes of Lahore, Haveli, and resort would have shot in different times but man every single thing from getup to their act is so connected and Bang ON!👍🏼 Osman, Maya, Hareem, Maryam, all were brilliant and Abid Ali is the Jaan of this show as Aghaa Jaan❤️(I Love u Aghaa Jaan)🤗😳

Loved the epi and the way Osman Maya have adopted the skin of their characters and delivering the emotions through their body language is truly making it worth watch on screen...Loving it totally madly 🤪

Wonderful Portrayel of a beautiful story by every member of this Team 👍🏼

ridaanur thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: girlTalks

ommmggg

OKB really posted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

THUD (literally)

for all those who missed

Hello hello - I don't know if anyone'll read this but I just wanted to say: WHOA. Someone shared the link and I skimmed through this thread (was supposed to be finishing a script edit but oh, well) and was amazed to see the passionate responses & discussions that follow every episode - and those AMAZING .gifs & banners. Thank you so much, all of you, for your lively discussions and for appreciating my take on Wali. This was a complicated character to play and I truly tried to give it my all. I am humbled to see my efforts are paying off (alongside the critique, which I have taken note of).
Re: the .gifs and banners, could you guys please share them on my FB page - I don't know if FB allows for .gifs to upload but if not, I could tweet them. The 'Damaad locked' one had me in fits.
Much love,
Osman aka Wali.

Really was that Osman's post?😲😲

Can't believe it🤪

my reaction is same as urs though😆😆

If it's Osman then I want to say that you are proving ur acting capabilities here as Wali specially the way u transformed ur body language for the character of Wal.i. Amazing, loved it❤️, and i am sure u'll further polish and groom ur self and will rise high in this field ⭐️
ridaanur thumbnail
OMG hahaha 🤣 loved it❤️
Mais YOU ARE SIMPLY GENIUS BASS 😳 the fun always remains incomplete without ur feeds😆
ridaanur thumbnail
^ Please post it to OKB's twitter, i m sure he'll love it
u r "Takkar ki Fan"
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

^ Please post it to OKB's twitter, i m sure he'll love it

u r "Takkar ki Fan"

Sorry 😳