Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Moeex getting updated by Ruhi...gets angry, calls up his da, who says nothing can be done now...Moiz burying his head in his hands 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Haha OMG same here, long break has also made me so lazy... I really need to start preparing for uni, lol not long left to go and I still haven't decided my dissertation topic 😳😆

Lol and don't quit uni, only one more year to go till we get graduated 🥳

UFF! Thank god i'm not doing a dissertation I chose modules instead.. All these numbers have made me lose the essay touch!

Yh Ik I was kidding.. Do saal ki mehnat zaaya nehi hone dungi 😳

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

She does and hundred times better than Ruhi Kamini ( LOL I've missed this word 😆)

Oh yh lol! Haven't said Kameeni in ages 😆
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wali tells Farah to behave, she has to be a farma bardast poti and Farah refuses to lie. They get into an argument.
The next day Farah walks around in the morning and Wali sees. He gets angry and tells her to dress properly and that the haveli has rules she has to follow. She tells him he can't boss her around and walks off. He follows her and tells her to wear a dupatta and and she refuses.

Wali and Arjumand have breakfast. Wali asks Gul Khan if he called Farah. Arjumand tells him to call Farah.

He tells her she's being summoned for breakfast. She decides to the only way to show Wali he hasn't won is by eating breakfast with them and she wears a scarf around her neck before leaving.

Zarminay comes to have breakfast but seeing Farah she says she isn't hungry. The maid brings Agha Japan's food and Zarminay says she'll give it to Agha Jaan but Wali tells her to go to college and Farah will give it. He also tells her to feed Agha Jaan.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Dinner is awkward. Zarminay and Arjumand don't eat. Ruhi calls Moeez and tells him that Farah went to the haveli. Zarminay tells Agha Jaan it's a time to eat his medicine and rest. Agha Jaan says Farah should rest as well, she must be tired. Agha Jaan tells Zarminay to take Farah to her room but Wali says he will.

heyyy thanksss really means a lot I'm ddying to watch now
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol loved wafa scene ... When he says 'dupatta pehna karo' and even fara wears dupatta. Live there live hate relation.
I wanna bang moiz's head on wall.. Fara is still married..
Loving fara Aj scenes..

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

UFF! Thank god i'm not doing a dissertation I chose modules instead.. All these numbers have made me lose the essay touch!

Yh Ik I was kidding.. Do saal ki mehnat zaaya nehi hone dungi 😳

OMg really? Lucky you, I never got the chance to chose we had to do a dissertation alongside 6 or 7 other modules... Gosh this year is going to be full of madness, I guess more time spending in the library 😆

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wali asks fara not to take phone calls infront of Aj... Angry at moiz lol
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Oh yh lol! Haven't said Kameeni in ages 😆

Haha same here, I guess every show has to have a Kameeni 🤣
Samilicious.. thumbnail