Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjumand is watching the promo to tum mere pass raho and Zarminay comes to her. She asks why Farah is here. Gul Khan comes and tells them Agha Jaan is calling for dinner. Zarminay refuses to have dinner with Farah but Arjumand tells her she isn't Ruhi's daughter but mine. She has to eat with them.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Samiii 🤗 its been so long.. How have u been? Missing you too xx

I'm glad your liking DeD.. The WaFa siggy is so pretty <3 Brilliant work! Do join in the discussions here 😳

Nisuu Nisuu 🤗🤗
I know right it's been a very long time, hopefully I'll be here more often now..

I've been good thanks, how about yourself?? I swear August has gone by so quickly, soon we'll be staring uni again. Lol I how I wish we could go back a few months 😆 Those Alvida days, I miss them!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I think I should start charging for giving the LU xD btw I'm having a bad day. PTCL decided to ruin my Tuesday.. My net connection ain't working (imma using 3G now), so can't be here to give the LU. Sorry man! 😳 Urghh! PTCL sucks so bad -.- khair I'm sure there are many others to give the LU :')

Aaww no worries 🤗
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dinner is awkward. Zarminay and Arjumand don't eat. Ruhi calls Moeez and tells him that Farah went to the haveli. Zarminay tells Agha Jaan it's a time to eat his medicine and rest. Agha Jaan says Farah should rest as well, she must be tired. Agha Jaan tells Zarminay to take Farah to her room but Wali says he will.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Arjumand is watching the promo to tum mere pass raho and Zarminay comes to her. She asks why Farah is here. Gul Khan comes and tells them Agha Jaan is calling for dinner. Zarminay refuses to have dinner with Farah but Arjumand tells her she isn't Ruhi's daughter but mine. She has to eat with them.

Lol! Promo to TMPR 😆

Well said Arjumand!

Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

SAMIII🤗 I missed you!!! How are you? And stunning sig.

OMG Javz, long time no see 🤗❤️ I've also missed you, gosh it seriously has been a very long time. I've been good thanks, how about yourself??

And thanks for liking it, it was something random... I'm yet to make an appearance in your shop and comment 😳

It's been ages since I've been here and you giving the LU, reminiscing Alvida days 🤗
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Nisuu Nisuu 🤗🤗
I know right it's been a very long time, hopefully I'll be here more often now..

I've been good thanks, how about yourself?? I swear August has gone by so quickly, soon we'll be staring uni again. Lol I how I wish we could go back a few months 😆 Those Alvida days, I miss them!

I've been great too 😳 OMG! Don't even get me started.. I'm already thinking to quit Uni 😆 This long break has made me too damn lazy! 🥱 Ahh I miss them days too
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

She has so much class!
Samilicious.. thumbnail

I've been great too 😳 OMG! Don't even get me started.. I'm already thinking to quit Uni 😆 This long break has made me too damn lazy! 🥱 Ahh I miss them days too

Haha OMG same here, long break has also made me so lazy... I really need to start preparing for uni, lol not long left to go and I still haven't decided my dissertation topic 😳😆

Lol and don't quit uni, only one more year to go till we get graduated 🥳
Samilicious.. thumbnail

She has so much class!

She does and hundred times better than Ruhi Kamini ( LOL I've missed this word 😆)