[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vpxRUBIz05Y[/YOUTUBE]
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Kya karoon I live under a rock 😆 Thanks ab sun leti hoon
965319 thumbnail
@lostmy music-Thanks for the warm welcome😉😆😆
While I agree about Aga Jaan's change of heart,Ruhi's change makes me more uncomfortable.
@Zayalicious - I think it's more heart vs heart-when it comes to people you love ,it can never be mind alone.
@ Dhani-that is such a beautiful take about everyone sacrificing their loved one's at the altar of their ego and then rising above the same to make amends.It's interesting how protective we can be of our ego.
So much more to write but nil time at present-have an exam soon
Thanks guys for the interesting discussion.

Edited by mai1moono - 9 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Banda farigh ho par itna bhi na ho...Hadd hogyi spamming ki😆...
Had put my tv on recording and the same old promo aired so stopped it.Ab dekha hai about the new promo,and feel lyk banging my head...Thanks a ton for the promo,Mais.*butterflies in my stomach🤪*
Acha,yeh dupattay ka kya scene hai??.Pura Islamabad-Lahore-Peshawar usay nightsuit mei ghuma dia and now suddenly,dupatta yaad agaya...kuch baat mujhe hazam nai hui😆...I mentioned in my last post k mujhe lagta hai he'll ask her not to roam around in her nightsuit😆...but no1 bothered to reply😆...
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I agree with this so much 😆

Songs I want them to be vidded on:

Nabeel Shaukat Ali - Bewajah (Coke Studio 8) [already requested that]
Fuzon - Khamaj [requested]
Asfand Yar - Na Jaa (though I think we need to wait for the finale for it to make sense 😆) [suggested]

Larki bari anjaani hai? 🤣
Mais dont kill me but I dont know any of those songs 🤣 and is Nabeel Shaukat the guy from surkshetra!?
well thanks to Nisbah and Mais for getting us to page 51 🤣 I hope we get to 100 tomorrow!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mais dont kill me but I dont know any of those songs 🤣 and is Nabeel Shaukat the guy from surkshetra!?

Idk who the guy is..I heard him for the first time on Coke Studio 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Banda farigh ho par itna bhi na ho...Hadd hogyi spamming ki😆...

Had put my tv on recording and the same old promo aired so stopped it.Ab dekha hai about the new promo,and feel lyk banging my head...Thanks a ton for the promo,Mais.*butterflies in my stomach🤪*
Acha,yeh dupattay ka kya scene hai??.Pura Islamabad-Lahore-Peshawar usay nightsuit mei ghuma dia and now suddenly,dupatta yaad agaya...kuch baat mujhe hazam nai hui😆...I mentioned in my last post k mujhe lagta hai he'll ask her not to roam around in her nightsuit😆...but no1 bothered to reply😆...

I would've found it majorly problematic if we didn't a FARAH in front of Wali! She really isn't taking any of his shit and judging by the promo, his "dehshat" on her has lost its impact. Wali, dealing with your wifey isn't gonna be a walk in the park 😆
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nisbah and Javz, song decida hua ya nahi? What about Jeena Jeena or Locha e Ulfat ho gaya 😆

Nope.. no luck yet.. pata nehi WaFa are a different type of couple.. 😆 aisa lagta hai ke koi song inn pe bani hi nehi hai.. nothing suits them!

I agree with this so much 😆

Songs I want them to be vidded on:

Nabeel Shaukat Ali - Bewajah (Coke Studio 8) [already requested that]
Fuzon - Khamaj [requested]
Asfand Yar - Na Jaa (though I think we need to wait for the finale for it to make sense 😆) [suggested]

These songs are all awesome esp bewajah...I'd love to do a piece on it, if anyone hasn't chosen it already 😊