Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Hawww but I always spam with you :O
walisfarah thumbnail
Can someone share a link to wherever the behind the scenes pics were found. I really wanna see some more from other eps but cant really find any :/
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They didn't give us new promo
How pathetic hum 🤢
Hifah thumbnail

Wali suhaib khan ka naam le le k spam karo zaya 😉 hohaye GA.
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: walisfarah

Can someone share a link to wherever the behind the scenes pics were found. I really wanna see some more from other eps but cant really find any :/

U mean vid.
The bts pics are on ded n wali and faraah page
Hifah thumbnail
@walisfarah u can get pics here https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/profile.php?id=822920631079058&tsid=0.8601378280918519&source=typeahead
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I don't think the show is an "ode to farmabardari". Rather, I think show is all about not putting one's ego above everything and everyone. Neither AJ nor Behroze gained anything by their estranged relationships. They grew more restless and without peace the more they kept finding excuses to not let the bygones be bygones and make amends. And they realized their mistakes too late. AJ and Ruhi didn't have sudden 180 degree turns. Ruhi was always against AJ and Behroze's family from the day she received horrible treatment at the haveli post her marriage. Besides, she was constantly brainwashed against them by Zohra Bibi for twenty years. AJ lost not one but two healthy, happy, still too young to die sons one after the other. If that doesn't change a person, what would?
The show can be called melodramatically unrealistic in its treatment but the core story about valuing family and relationships over petty ego is as real as it can get. Whatever the writer wants to tell, about listening to the heart (which is keen on forgiving and accepting) than the mind (which keeps finding reasons to keep the issues going on), she has done it beautifully by keeping the heart vs. mind theme constant from episode 1. It's not called "Diyar-e-Dil" for no reason, the heart actually does play an important part here...

Excuse me, I just had a tiring day at Uni and idk why I chose to reply with this instead of a simple, "Welcome to the thread and hope to see you more around here.."

yup I too agree with first it seems like show is about who is better son. but later we come to realize no one has won it. ironically everyone lose something in protecting their ego. aghajaan lost his son. behroze lost his family. suhaib lost his love. anjumad lost years of marriage accepting suhaib's love. ruhi well she always lived with fear of losing behroze to his family. but then step by step each character develops understanding with age, circumstances and love for each other. not only they realize it they start making amends for that with creates base for wali and farah story. because so far they are unaffected of family dynamics. so three generation trying to make effort surviving in pool of mess.I really love writer of the show it really best of work on any ground. behroze-ruhi, suhaib-anjumad, wali-farh have really intense romantic relationship. yet each couple have different shade of romance. I think so show has balance its contempary approach with rooted moral ground. behroze did died with guilt but not only marrying ruhi but also for keeping distance from brother. same brother who loved him so much sacrificed his love for sake of family.
I am big Rumi admirer and I found story resembling with one of his 'THE TAVERN'. my only little bittle wish is lead for zarmine too may be its wishful thinking. I just adore her so much.
Edited by Dhani_ - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Popo! Not necessarily now but someday when we will have enough scenes, do vm on "Khamaj" by Fuzon. It gives me WaFa feels
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Behroz & Faarah

Edited by ridaanur - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Popo! Not necessarily now but someday when we will have enough scenes, do vm on "Khamaj" by Fuzon. It gives me WaFa feels

Good choice will do tht i lovee that song awww ad it does suits wafa 😳