Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 7 [Ye Aap Kar Kya Rahi Hain, Miss Tarzan?] - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisbah what kind of song? There is a sonu nigam song in the movie Brothers, im not sure if youll like it.

What about O saathi mere from tannu weds mannu 2?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Hmm I'm not sure but I want to make a Vm on Wali and Farah's bickering and fights so anything that would suit them..

I'll listen to the Sonu Nigam one..
Okay phir to koi aur gaana dhoondna parega :P
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Got this stacked if anyone wants to use :)

Stack Credit: Tanya
Gifs Credit: One and Only MAISS

965319 thumbnail
Was surfing channels when I came across this show.
The first thing that caught my eye was the scenery-the bridge,the haveli.Brilliant cinematography⭐️.
The second was my Aunn-Zaara in the same frame and I was hooked.
Have finished watching the previous episodes.
The story is really all over the place and did not like the preachy undertones where Behroze is shown to die alone and regretful just because he married someone he loved🤪.Ditto with the 180 degree change in the natures of both Aga jaan and Ruhi.This serial come across as an ode to farmabardari(I so love this word)
Will continue watching though as Wali in his caveman act comes across as cute and funny rather than scary and love the chemistry between him and Farah and I just love both the actors.
Edited by mai1moono - 9 years ago
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I started to watch this show 2 days back and finished all 22 episodes
What a lovely serial
Very well casted, all characters are too good
Loved sohaib and arjumand
Very emotional drama, cried alot but very gripping
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mai1moono

The first thing that caught my eye was the scenery-the bridge,the haveli.Brilliant cinematography⭐️.
The story is really all over the place and did not like the preachy undertones where Behroze is shown to die alone and regretful just because he married someone he loved🤪.Ditto with the 180 degree change in the natures of both Aga jaan and Ruhi.This serial come across as an ode to farmabardari(I so love this word)
Will continue watching though as Wali in his caveman act comes across as cute and funny rather than scary and love the chemistry between him and Farah and I just love both the actors.

I don't think the show is an "ode to farmabardari". Rather, I think show is all about not putting one's ego above everything and everyone. Neither AJ nor Behroze gained anything by their estranged relationships. They grew more restless and without peace the more they kept finding excuses to not let the bygones be bygones and make amends. And they realized their mistakes too late. AJ and Ruhi didn't have sudden 180 degree turns. Ruhi was always against AJ and Behroze's family from the day she received horrible treatment at the haveli post her marriage. Besides, she was constantly brainwashed against them by Zohra Bibi for twenty years. AJ lost not one but two healthy, happy, still too young to die sons one after the other. If that doesn't change a person, what would?
The show can be called melodramatically unrealistic in its treatment but the core story about valuing family and relationships over petty ego is as real as it can get. Whatever the writer wants to tell, about listening to the heart (which is keen on forgiving and accepting) than the mind (which keeps finding reasons to keep the issues going on), she has done it beautifully by keeping the heart vs. mind theme constant from episode 1. It's not called "Diyar-e-Dil" for no reason, the heart actually does play an important part here...

Excuse me, I just had a tiring day at Uni and idk why I chose to reply with this instead of a simple, "Welcome to the thread and hope to see you more around here.."
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Can i barge in ad help u guys with the song dilemma 😉

@zaya thank you for ur review 🤗 infact loved urs ad mais detailed discussion, u guys are the "ronak" of this forum 😃

Ofc, mere dimaag mein tou koi songs hi nahin aa rahay.
On a side note, mujhe zyada sar pe nahin charhao, tumhare apne liye masla ho jayega. I'll demand vms from you. 😆 I'm such an uncreative person and I absolutely dislike creative stuff, so vms, siggies is definitely not my thing. Sab cheezein dosron ki dekh ki khush ho jaati hun xD
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mai1moono

Apart from what Mais said, the show is rather more about how love wins over hate... how love has the power to discard all hatred and bring your loved ones closer to you. This reminds me of that famous dialogue from Ek Villain: 'Nafrat ko nafrat nahin sirf pyaar mita sakta hai' or take it as Martin Luther's quote: 'Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that' .. as the show progresses we, the audience, will see how this is exactly the line on which the entire story is built upon. It's about how the decisions you make from heart can overtake the decisions you make from your mind.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Try to complete 50 pages before the episode people! I'm not velli anymore so all farigh people please take over the spamming. 😆