hahaha 🤣🤣
here u go
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
SPOILERS BELOW!!!!

Originally posted by: ridaanur

Mais & Zaya girls enjoyed reading ur thoughts and u had very good discussion😳

I read on some other forum as well that writer should have create proper conversation than this drag but I think we neglect the situation of the characters... it is VITAL that settlements are made when u want to save the relationships and at the moment they both have lost it already and we also neglect the attempts (while comparing it with novel) that has already made by Wali to develop bond with her

Wali's the favourite character of the writer so I am sure she won't destroy the character, I think writer must have included this phase for purpose,

"colud be Spoiler so avoid it if u want"
in novel there comes a situation where Faarah felt that Wali's cold behavior with her is more INSULTING and difficult to bear than all his earlier hatred and scold so I think it was just to provide the base to that phase and writer showed that he misunderstood her so he lost all respect for her at the moment.

Obviously Wali will have to apologize for his rude and Insulting behavior once he mellows down and start feeling that it's not only Faarah who misunderstood him but he is on fault as well.

And I think Farhat Ishtiaq has made it still lighter by placing that haunted rest house bit, otherwise the writer can easily go to the extent of physical harassment and 2 thapad ...we can see it on other channels or in other dramas be it local or foreign

I personally don't compare the novel Wali with the drama Wali. Both are different as they did react differently to situations. Though I'll just say I like the drama Wali more because we got to explore him more and have been with him every step of the way which didn't happen in the novel. It was all Farah's perspective there and here we are getting both sides of the argument quite clearly. It's not like Wali's character is destroyed or I am displeased at FI for bringing this much change in Wali's character. He's her character, her baby. She knows him better than us. I just wish we got some moments of guilt or conscience pricking Wali when he's done raging and manhandling Farah. I find it very hard to believe that someone like Wali is completely unaffected by Farah's obvious pain by his hands. He has loved this girl for quite a lot of time and his hatred his very new. It's just hard to believe that this newborn hatred is so strong that it overpowers the basic humanity in him. It's not Wali's fault as much as the director's I think...that despite having two continuous episodes where Wali's behavior has been appalling, we haven't gotten one moment of Wali's conscience being shown.

The bits like Wali sitting by the fire after giving Farah the time to think about the contract and his obvious restlessness in that moment, that speaks a lot. We see this guy who has just used his final move for the sake of his grandfather, desperate to know the result of it. Did he succeed? Or will he fail in fulfilling his dearest Agha Jaan's one wish. It wasn't even a long scene, just a few seconds but they did convey Wali's turmoil. Why not some seconds of Wali in solitude having a realization about his actions? Phir bhale he brushes it off and continues doing it what he wishes. At least it will make him retain his compassionate personality and make it easier for us to remain connected to him.

And the purpose I guess, as I said to Zaya in my last comment to her, is that both Wali and Farah to equally do wrong before realizing and apologizing so they can start freshly on equal grounds. That's the only reason I can think of 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Maya Ali and okb single? They look like made for each other..they have amazing chemistry 😳
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grey23

Is Maya Ali and okb single? They look like made for each other..they have amazing chemistry😳

Hai na!
They both look adorably cute together. Be it Aunn and Zara or WaFa!
I love their chemistry. best on screen couple these days!

#LoveDeD #WaFaRocks
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8puxE9BVn0MAG_mInIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIzYzgxMTN0BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM3ZTg0OWE5MmZkOWFlY2E0N2YwMDFjZmI2MWRkNjNhMwRncG9zAzg1BGl0A2Jpbmc-?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DAunn%2BZara%26fr%3Dyfp-hrmob-900%26nost%3D1%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D85&w=676&h=563&imgurl=i.imgur.com%2FhvyULJo.png&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D4093518&size=699.6KB&name=Farewell+To+%3Cb%3EAunn+Zara%3C%2Fb%3E&p=Aunn+Zara&oid=7e849a92fd9aeca47f001cfb61dd63a3&fr2=&fr=yfp-hrmob-900&tt=Farewell+To+%3Cb%3EAunn+Zara%3C%2Fb%3E&b=61&ni=56&no=85&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11nu5q4qn&sigb=1332m2sau&sigi=10nbu36sh&sigt=10s9vrqgf&sign=10s9vrqgf&.crumb=J5AEqc/t8mB&fr=yfp-hrmob-900

Like this pic of Osman and Maya
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Osman Khalid butt

As (an unofficial) part of the #Mission100K initiative conducted by the Robin Hood Army - read below! -, I visited a colony from Arya Mohallah, where, aided by the fantastic team at Kuch Khaas (who prepared the meals and coordinated the entire affair), we distributed 50 special lunchboxes to these feisty, amazing children.
So happy/honored to join my fellow citizens across the country - and beyond the border - in celebrating the joy of giving. Let this be just the start (I'll direct you to the Kuch Khaas page for more info.), and let us all come together and contribute to this humanitarian cause any way we can.
To the Robin in all of us. To true happiness. To the fight against hunger.
#BEtheChange #PakistanZindabaad

Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aimmy...

Hai na!
They both look adorably cute together. Be it Aunn and Zara or WaFa!
I love their chemistry. best on screen couple these days!

#LoveDeD #WaFaRocks

I agree 😳 there chemistry rocks
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

hahaha🤣
they are cute and u r brilliant
no one should take the photoshop away
keep them coming

🤣

Word Count: 0