ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
and this was really funny... Khoon ki raalain🤣🤣
ridaanur thumbnail

this was my favourite moment of epi,
I love the scene where he left Faarah to think about signing the contract, and outside he was sitting all disturb and desperately waiting for her decision, he must be worried if Faarah does not sign the contract than he has no other way out now because he has already gone out of the way and done whatever he could do for Agha Jaan

Is it just me or anyone else feeling that Wali also should have monologues? I loved the way Faarah's thoughts and feelings were shown but I wish we can get some thoughts from Wali as well

ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

tumhein chummi mili Kay nahin, yeh kaisa nikah hai chummi less 😆 everyone pray for hina that she gets alone time with hubby and gets the long awaited chummi 🤣

why is there no lips/kiss emoticon here on IF 😆

sorry just wanted to pull ur leg Hina :P 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Thanks Rida for the detailed comment about the gifs! My most fav bit from the episode has to be Farah contemplating about the contract and thinking about Behroze's words. It was just so beautifully shot and Maya was so amazing there without even saying anything. But her expressions and the monologue were so perfectly matched..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why is everyone obsessed with hinnas chummi
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

I'll just randomly barge into the fangirling and leave this here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MrotjPQ98&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

The angst

Oh MY GOD

It's INTENSE ...Whaaao

LUVED It

Maha i first saw ur VM on Alvida shared by Zahid on his FB, and must say u always create magic thank u 😳, i wish OKB also have shared it but

ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Thanks Rida for the detailed comment about the gifs! My most fav bit from the episode has to be Farah contemplating about the contract and thinking about Behroze's words. It was just so beautifully shot and Maya was so amazing there without even saying anything. But her expressions and the monologue were so perfectly matched..

yup that was done amazingly 😳
edit: and thanks to u for such beautiful creations 😛
Edited by ridaanur - 9 years ago
ridaanur thumbnail

someone please take photoshop away from me!!!!

hahaha 🤣
they are cute and u r brilliant
no one should take the photoshop away
keep them coming
ridaanur thumbnail

AU - Dinner Table Conversations.
Where Suhaib talks ut only Arjumand knows what he actually means.

idea inspired/choried from Fari's AHMAZING ArHaib vm.

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/126706661777/au-dinner-table-conversations-where-suhaib

aww they are adorable
and thank u for sharing the VM it's fabulous just like these two😳
ridaanur thumbnail

Mais & Zaya girls enjoyed reading ur thoughts and u had very good discussion😳

I read on some other forum as well that writer should have create proper conversation than this drag but I think we neglect the situation of the characters... it is VITAL that settlements are made when u want to save the relationships and at the moment they both have lost it already and we also neglect the attempts (while comparing it with novel) that has already made by Wali to develop bond with her

Wali's the favourite character of the writer so I am sure she won't destroy the character, I think writer must have included this phase for purpose,

"colud be Spoiler so avoid it if u want"
in novel there comes a situation where Faarah felt that Wali's cold behavior with her is more INSULTING and difficult to bear than all his earlier hatred and scold so I think it was just to provide the base to that phase and writer showed that he misunderstood her so he lost all respect for her at the moment.

Obviously Wali will have to apologize for his rude and Insulting behavior once he mellows down and start feeling that it's not only Faarah who misunderstood him but he is on fault as well.

And I think Farhat Ishtiaq has made it still lighter by placing that haunted rest house bit, otherwise the writer can easily go to the extent of physical harassment and 2 thapad ...we can see it on other channels or in other dramas be it local or foreign