Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Any new promo during Mol airing?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mais - You said everything. Main kya kahoon? πŸ˜†

EXACTLY. I mean ego is his khaandaani trait and AJ means so much to him that there's a reason he is so harsh. But you know, Wali's not a guy who would lose his cool to this level. That part where he dragged Faraah from her room was enjoyable and understandable. But it went to an extreme level in this episode. So it's just that I would hold FI and HH responsible for doing this to Wali's character.. there were defintiely bits that could have been avoided. For instance, Faraah falling flat on the floor, Wali dragging Faraah to the boat and the guesthouse, then his dialogues like 'Mujhe oonchi awaaz mein..' because Wali's not a person who is this irrational.. woh tou har decision soch samajh ke leta hai. Are they trying to imply that Wali had already decided to treat Faraah like this? It would have been excusable if Faraah would have shown reluctance in sitting on the boat with him but she didn't.. zaahir esi veeraan jagah pe Faraah knew it would be better to go where Wali was taking her to. He could have kept his haatha paai aside after reaching the resort because there was no reason. When she didn't listen to what he wanted to say at her home and he dragged her, it was still making sense that why he pulled and dragged her all the way to his car. But here.. argh!! Main aur confuse ho rahi hun :s The episode would have been enjoyable even without these bits especially the one where he threw her on the bed. Matlab it was way too violent for a guy like Wali.. uski tou nature hi aisi nahin hai. Har cheez ki ek limit hoti hai. And who knows about limitations better than Wali? Once again, it comes to this ke Wali has a reason behind all his actions. But when he saw AJ crying like that it was the last straw, so in that moment he decided to do what he wouldn't even think of. Itni jaldbaazi aur oopar se jazbaat mein aake decision liya. But I expected better.. that Wali would cool down on the way. Even locking up Faraah didn't seem that bad as much as much as some other bits that I mentioned. WHYY, FI? O whyy?! so yes, it ends with that some things could have been avoided by the writer and the director. Secondly, if we get to see Wali realising about his mistakes it would sort of pay off for all the display of violence and manhandling.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

Any new promo during Mol airing?

Humtv was too good with us for the past two weeks, so it decided to get back on track. xD They're focusing more on their new shows rn, so I don't see DeD getting a promo soon.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not that I support the man handling I kinda get Wali and where he's coming from 4 years of pent up frustration faraa never listening to him a person will obviously get a bias that this person will not listen to me anyhow !!some scenes could've been easily avoided though it went a bit over the top the throwing on the bed him dragging her till the boat definitely nono but what was evident to me in this episode was walis frustration that faraa doesn't respect AJ's love and my take is that the writer and director are trying to show that as the reason for walis aggression but then again the whole point is both of them don't understand each other hence all the hostility towards each other
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Humtv was too good with us for the past two weeks, so it decided to get back on track. xD They're focusing more on their new shows rn, so I don't see DeD getting a promo soon.

Thanks for the update. Bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to new promo. Makes the weekend better.
Humtv should realize what gem of drama DED is and really promote it. I am sure it would be even more popular with more promos.
manny136 thumbnail
I go away for a few days and there is a new thread and already 30 pgs wow good job guys cant wait for the new epi
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

someone please take photoshop away from me!!!!

OMG! THIS GIF!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're amazing Mais (finally know your nameπŸ˜ƒ)
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mais - You said everything. Main kya kahoon? πŸ˜†

At this point we will just keep going round and round repeating the same stuff 🀣

But to boil it down.

1) Some things could've been avoided but what's done is done.
2) Wali does, at one point, need to apologize for his behavior with Farah to bring proper closure and so that they can start anew.

One thing I realized while going to my grandparents' house is that at this point, neither Wali nor Farah is a saint. They both have treated each other pretty horribly. Regardless of who started it and how bad the retaliation was, neither of the two can actually point fingers and indulge into blame game. Which is kind of amazing because when they will decide to bury the hatchet, and start a fresh, it really will be a fresh start for them. The guilt both of them for mistreating the other would be more or less equal and well...good relationships start on equal grounds so I guess there is a reason for all the horrible things Wali is doing πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

OMG! THIS GIF!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're amazing Mais (finally know your nameπŸ˜ƒ)

heheheheheheh thank you πŸ˜†

I don't know your though..DeD bulaoun? :P
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superbbb like always MaisπŸ˜³πŸ‘
thank you
these were some of my favorite bits from the epi