Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

What kind of song you're planning to choose? 😳

Well it can't be romantic coz there's no romance as of now 😆
I don't something that depicts their hatred angst may be their personal pains!!! I'll probably have to compose my own song ...lolzz 😆😆
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Guys could u help me pick out some songs for a Wali/Faraa vid, I've been squandering through my playlist for quite some time now and can't find a single song which suits them perfectly. I found Yaara Re from Roy, but its not perfect-ish.

yaara re is pretty lame how about tu Hai ki nahi or maybe jeena jeena
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Well it can't be romantic coz there's no romance as of now 😆
I don't something that depicts their hatred angst may be their personal pains!!! I'll probably have to compose my own song ...lolzz 😆😆

Romantic song tou chor hi dou xD Umm lemme do some research 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - You ain't the only one confused. I myself don't know how to form one opinion about Wali's tactics and stick to it permanently. I keep swinging from here to there based on my mood.

Could the haunted guest house thing be avoided? Absolutely. But do I think that Wali would've stood his ground in Lahore and insisted that Farah listen him out, all the while maintaining his civility? Absolutely not. Because Farah lives next door to Tajamul, the man who already annoys Wali because of his nosy habits. The Outsider. I guess Wali knew that if he did remain there, it won't be long before Tajamul walked in there and maybe even Moiz. Let's not forget that Wali had no idea that Moiz was gone to Dubai and Ruhi to Karachi. Seeing how Wali had already made plans to take Farah along with him without knowing how she would receive him (by taking Caesar along with him), it's clear that his intentions weren't really to be all gentle with her.

It's just...urgh!! If you see it one way, Wali losing all his patience and gentleness with Farah can be understood because, as said by this one person, he does have more pressure than most mid-twenty year old guys. That and the constant blows to his ego and self respect which he kept getting by none other than Farah and her family, it's obvious that he would want to get some revenge for the pain they caused him. Just because Wali used to brush off Farah's ill-mannered talks to him before and choose to be all cheeky and grinny with her, doesn't mean that he was never unaffected by it. The whole pseudo-engagement fiasco was like a final nail in the coffin. Farah never tried to separated her relationship with AJ and her nikaah with Wali and always weighed them on the same side of the scale. So, Wali started doing the same. He sort of punished her for not only disrespecting his ego but also for hurting Agha Jaan. He blurred the lines when it came to her.

I can forgive Wali's ego because let's face it, everyone with any direct connection to Bakhtyar Khan's family has massive amounts of ego in them. In one way we can say that what he is doing is nothing different than what Ruhi has been doing all these years. Not only she herself did it, but she used and manipulated Farah all these years to give Agha Jaan pain and suffering. Agha Jaan is at the age where pain and joy is hit in much increased intensity. And the blows he got from the mother-daughter were way too severe as it is. So Wali is doing the same. Except he is being all physical about it. Only thinking of himself and his bruised ego, the way Ruhi did. And this time he doesn't have AJ to point out the irrationality and cruelty of his behavior. AJ, to a big extent, used to reel back Wali's very wirse mein mili hua gussa. But with him bed-ridden..Wali has gotten a free reign.

I am just going in circles now and damnit! I hate that! FI and HH have gotten me all confused! Do I condemn Wali? But I really can't cuz at some point I do understand where he is coming from and it would be a lie if I say I am not enjoying it! Do I justify Wali? I just can't do that because despite my somewhat understanding about the background of his actions, his actions are beyond justification. You just don't handle a girl like that if you are as educated and sophisticated as Wali, all the khandani ana and bruised ego be damned!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Yaar tumhe kya lecture dene ki aadat hai? 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Precis writing has always been my weakness 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

AU - Dinner Table Conversations.
Where Suhaib talks ut only Arjumand knows what he actually means.

idea inspired/choried from Fari's AHMAZING ArHaib vm.

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/126706661777/au-dinner-table-conversations-where-suhaib

wow 😊

Word Count: 1

grey23 thumbnail
oh the creations and vms in this thread r way too awesome..we have so much talented people in psf ❤️

i watch 3/4 epis together of DED as i become so impatient to know what happens after 1 epi..so i enjoy 3/4 epis together..but that way I miss the wonderful discussions after every epis 😒 also cant share my feelings as i m too late by then 😭
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

I'll just randomly barge into the fangirling and leave this here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MrotjPQ98&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

The angst

oh maha u r too good in making vms..awesome 😳
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

AU - Dinner Table Conversations.
Where Suhaib talks ut only Arjumand knows what he actually means.

idea inspired/choried from Fari's AHMAZING ArHaib vm.

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/126706661777/au-dinner-table-conversations-where-suhaib

ARHAIB 💔 I MISS THEM 😔