Originally posted by: mary78613

Khabees shakhs.. Is that even a swear word 😆

Lol i'm not sure.. its normal now like Kameena and Kambakht 😆😆

What does Khabees mean??

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic Reviews Everyone!!

I toh just loved the Farah-Agha Jaan scene so much!! Seriously the way Farah cried made me cry! Uff its was such an emotional scene.. I don't know why but I can't bring myself to hate Farah even though she's so rude sometimes
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Only 4 pages left!! SPAM!!
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mais I really NEED to reply back to your reply but, those GIFs man you MADE them...I die. They legit are beauty man UFF thank you thank you...🤗

*Off I go to reply back to you*
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Mais I really NEED to reply back to your reply but, those GIFs man you MADE them...I die. They legit are beauty man UFF thank you thank you...🤗

*Off I go to reply back to you*

😳🤗😳

Word Count: 0

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

UFF YES!! EYE SAAXX!! *___*

Look at the way her hair fell perfectly around her face..that layer style though. Farah's early morning hair game be so on point! This girl kills it from head to toe!

Arey chuck the novel, WaFa in the drama are so much more fun! All these tashan scenes and UST is a bliss, BLISS!!

Go watch Aunn Zara now. There's no questioning when it comes to that show, just go ahead and watch it. It's one heck of a ride throughout.

Let me try with the gif..hopefully I'll manage to make a decent one 😆

I legit feel like getting short hair because Farah's look I'm literally jealous off. Uff her layers Shame I cannot ever get mine to ever look like that 😳 Honestly, I never used to like Maya before... I'm so glad that her dialogue delivery has improved slightly and she definitely is pretty MashAllah!

Haha and here i was thinking that the novel would be much better than the show... Chalo at least I'm glad to be proven wrong. The show is definitely keeping me entertained, mostly WaFa are making it worth watching for me ❤️ Still yet to watch yesterday's episode 😳 Please tell me there was ALOT of WaFa? 😛

Ahh Aunn Zara... I will watch ASAP, I'm actually looking for videos with english subs because my urdu sucks and I legit have to ask my bhabhi what have of the words mean 🤔 LOL I know its bad.

Just look at this GIF, I still CANNOT get over this scene and on top of this your GIF... The way she falls and the short EYE SAXX ❤️ I'm probably going to remember this forever...

One thing I want to know is when does Farah actually start falling in love with Wali? (Spoilers please give because I know you've read the novel 😳😛)

Oh and I've stalked your tumblr... You've seen HEALER 😛 I may have read your drabble because I've been getting withdrawal symptoms (IT WAS AHH MAZING, WRITE MORE).. Ahh I miss the show so much. Have you made any GIFs on them??

Hugs and kisses 🤗

Originally posted by: mary78613

Tumhe kara to tha ZaYa ne 😛

She told me about the end, nt next episode!
I am expecting a promo this time because its been 2 weeks!