Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Stupid question but have to ask...

where are they?

I mean I know it is shot in skardu, but is that where wall's family supposed to be?

And where is Fara's family supposed to be from, lahore or karachi?

I'm just getting confused geographically how everyone is getting around in so little time. It took us forever to get to karachi and even islamabad when we left from lahore so how are they making their trips in broad daylight while traveling in a car... I mean I figured Wali is good but that good???

They think we are fools.. Any Pakistani could easily guess that haveli is in the northern parts and not Peshawar. Khair as long as these beautiful locations suit the entire traditional and family touch, no complaints!

Well somebody asked Obi on Twitter that Wali left the haunted house (as Wali mentioned to Faraah in that episode that the haunted house was somewhere near Lahore because he said we will travel from here to Islamabad and then we will reach Peshawar) around morning and reached the haveli at the same morning. How is that even possible? Obi's reply was just of two words: "Because magic"

That raises another question in my mind.. The lake near the haunted house was so beautiful and it was in the shape of a heart and since haunted house was somewhere around Lahore (in Punjab).. How on earth did they get such a beautiful lake in Punjab? Hamay bewaqoof banate hain ye Humtv walay xD
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
Zaya you disappointed me :( I wanted Moiz to get a punch at least.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Zaya you disappointed me :( I wanted Moiz to get a punch at least.

That's my deepest desire when it comes to DeD 😆 Btw I completely forgot to pm you the part you asked for.. abhi karti hoon 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Hinna - check your inbox. Sorry for the late pm 😳 I hope that's not too detailed warna you would have killed me for spoiling it 😆
Not too detailed? Abhi bhi kuch rehta hai? 😆

AND THANKSSS FOR THE AMAZING SPOILER!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^yaar... now you're making me curious...
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Not too detailed? Abhi bhi kuch rehta hai? 😆

AND THANKSSS FOR THE AMAZING SPOILER!

I just told you the details ooper se. That part's like HEAVEN! It's such a bliss to read that particular part all over again.
Aww, mention not! 😳
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

^yaar... now you're making me curious...

Wait and watch. That's all I can say 😆
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Diyar e Dil's a complete package to watch...No Doubt!👍🏼

...I loved loved this scene, and all such gestures shown in DeD, are the Beauty of this drama❤️...I loved the way they are showing that how parents & especially grandparents are treated and should be treated & thank u Farhat Ishtiaq for writing the characters of Aghaa Jaan, Wali & Arjumand ...These types of characters I'll always love to watch on my screen.

For me this epi was about Faarah's "transformation" all the way... Finally Finally coming out from her "denial" phase to "realization"

First it was Behroz and his Words

(Baba)...Her reaction after watching his photo was like she did not expect him to be here and like he's really there in front of her,(sh'e such a baba's doll🥺 ) it looked like some magnetic power is pulling her and those pictures were driving her to have thought about Behroz's connection with haveli...his words "yehi hai hmara asal hawala" "main nay zindagi main bohat ghalatian ki hain" were creating mess in her mind

Then comes "the Reality Check" by Wali

She was all confused and when Wali came to her, in aggravation, she poured her thoughts to him & then

Those harsh words of Wali slashed all her self made reasons and thoughts "tum bohat badqismat ho Faarah Behroz Khan"

Wali tou Aghha Jaan ko "Jhinjorna" chahta tha but his words did it for Faarah "Jhinjor" Daala👏...Jeetay Raho Wali😆

Final Blow...Aghaa Jaan's wrap of Love🤗

Finally Aghaa Jaan's love did the magic on already emotionally muddled Faarah

mujhay tum say behroz ki khushbu aati hai" aaah that connection "Behroz"💔

Awwwee after watching Aghaa Jaan with Faarah he's overwhelmed with happiness and contentment😳

Shocked, surprised, and Happy obviously now she can "See" and "Accepts" the love of Aghaa Jaan, this smile and contentment of a deprived Faarah❤️... I think comes first time after Behroz's death

Yeah I kind of guessed what he is upto, but woahhh!