Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: summerchild

Oh God, yes! I can't wait for Faarah to lash out! Ab tak only Wali's seen her larakka sherni side, ab tou Moiz ki shaamat! 😆

And idk, man, I'm under the impression that Wali hits him ever since I recalled the bit in the initial promos where Faarah's all guilty and asks Wali ke "Haath kaisa hai?" Isiliye my headcanon rn is that both miyaan biwi and gonna insult meesna Moiz and kick him out! 😆

Honestly, the only reason why I'm even willing to tolerate Moiz is because I know it's gonna be an excellent payback where Ruhi's concerned! God, I can't stand that whole side of the family!

Yes, Moeez needs to see Farah ka laraka roop, but then that is exclusively reserved for Wali for the time being. 😆

Oh yes, that is totally possible. I did not think so much in depth but yes, that hand scene could mean Wali fighting with Moeez. Ager aisa hai to Wali achi tarah maarna! Ruhi is in for a real shock soon!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

My name is Abanti

And my friends call .me Abby

Nice name Abby, I would have never guessed your name. Where are you from btw?
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Yh I thought the same because they did censor it.. I wonder what she said..

Oh when did she say it? I did not notice
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I think I know what the next episode will be I've read the summary of the book on Wikipedia

Its a turning point of the story. I am so excited for the next episode!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Oh just watched that scene on youtube... Farah calls Wali 'Habees shakhs' It was censored in the UK

Khabees shakhs.. Is that even a swear word 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Amazing gifs mais. I love the colouring 😃
Hey can you make some dp size gifs too please?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid question but have to ask...
where are they?

I mean I know it is shot in skardu, but is that where wall's family supposed to be?

And where is Fara's family supposed to be from, lahore or karachi?

I'm just getting confused geographically how everyone is getting around in so little time. It took us forever to get to karachi and even islamabad when we left from lahore so how are they making their trips in broad daylight while traveling in a car... I mean I figured Wali is good but that good???
Mary it was only censored in the UK, tumne to dekh liya hoga 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
The haveli is supposed to be in Peshawar and Farah lives in Lahore.
Well, about the travelling part, I have no idea. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

What does that mean? Especially after insulting poor little dear old phupho, what do you think!!

My prediction for next week:

Waise I think Moiz will hit Wali and then Wali will beat up Moiz, in all this Fara will cry and push Moiz out as she will not leave without a divorce... Then the scene between AJ-Fara will occur where he will fall sick after telling her that he will get her the divorce and she will realize that AJ is not all that bad. From then on she will try being better with the family and finally realize that Behroze's family loves her more than she can imagine and Ruhi is just a psycho witch...

I won't reveal too much but if we go by the novel, there is not supposed to be any physical fighting b/w Wali and Moeez cuz Wali won't stoop that low.. He's too dignified to indulge in a fight with the creepy little ocotpus! But since FI has shown us Wali manhandling Faraah, which was not the case in the novel, there might be changes in terms of Wali and Moeez's interaction as well.

I would defintely do a happy dance if Wali gives Moeez a punch on the face. Imagine Moeez leaving the haveli with a bleeding nose and purple-black eye! 🤣 Hayee! I'm going to be hooting and cheering for Wali all the way. Kitna maza ayega!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago