Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

FB pe HumTV just posted a "Kya Moiz Farah se paisay ke liye shaadi karna chahta hai?" pic and MAN! I can't wait to see people hurling abuses at him there 🤣

These kind of pictures and questions they post are soo.. Humtv is Captain Obvious 😆

^Don't understand FB Awaam Hinna..one person posted, "ni." which I think means 'no' which really doesn't make any sense but that's FB for you..

OMGGG! Usne kal wali epi nahi dekho hogi, or must be a diehard fan of Moiz 🤣🤣

And no, I just wanted to know what word she used which they censored. Ab pata chal gaya hai. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Hinna - never give your child a unisex name. I've been there, seen that. Four years back when I was in grade five, I was so fed up hearing my name as 'her-man' or being told repeatedly 'Yeh tou ladkon ka naam hota hai' that I told my dad to change my name officially on all the birth certificates etc. But he just didn't cuz according to him the meaning of my name is so beautiful that I shouldn't be embarrassed of having a unisex name :/ Khair, I've grown to like my name now.. it really does sound beautiful and unique 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

These kind of pictures and questions they post are soo.. Humtv is Captain Obvious 😆

and the snapshots they choose. Banda thoda photoshop ka touch de de, it's not even that hard..kon hain yaar..Hum ke marketing geniuses..
clockworknerd thumbnail

and the snapshots they choose. Banda thoda photoshop ka touch de de, it's not even that hard..kon hain yaar..Hum ke marketing geniuses..

Captain Obvious have lazy people in their marketing department. That's clearly the case. I could make better edits than them 😆 Bas seekhne ki dair hai xD
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have equal amount of wrath for moiz and hum tv both I don't get it. it takes them seconds to upload akeli and ishq ibadat and what not but nahi DeD karne ke liye toh years chahiye and bloody greedy moiz I can't wait for him to get beaten up I really hope Wali punches him atleast
965319 thumbnail
I was this ready to throw sade huey tamatar and ande on Wali but then he put the quilt on Farah as well and sau khoon maaf ho gaye.
Rest, everyone else is just background noise.

Hinna - never give your child a unisex name. I've been there, seen that. Four years back when I was in grade five, I was so fed up hearing my name as 'her-man' or being told repeatedly 'Yeh tou ladkon ka naam hota hai' that I told my dad to change my name officially on all the birth certificates etc. But he just didn't cuz according to him the meaning of my name is so beautiful that I shouldn't be embarrassed of having a unisex name :/ Khair, I've grown to like my name now.. it really does sound beautiful and unique 😆

You really shouldnt care if its a unisex name as long as it has a beautiful meaning unlike my name!😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Captain Obvious have lazy people in their marketing department. That's clearly the case. I could make better edits than them 😆 Bas seekhne ki dair hai xD

What does that mean? Especially after insulting poor little dear old phupho, what do you think!!

My prediction for next week:

Waise I think Moiz will hit Wali and then Wali will beat up Moiz, in all this Fara will cry and push Moiz out as she will not leave without a divorce... Then the scene between AJ-Fara will occur where he will fall sick after telling her that he will get her the divorce and she will realize that AJ is not all that bad. From then on she will try being better with the family and finally realize that Behroze's family loves her more than she can imagine and Ruhi is just a psycho witch...
The precaps just keep getting better.