Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 7 [Ye Aap Kar Kya Rahi Hain, Miss Tarzan?] - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I agree with Mais, and they never censored any word in Sadqay Tumharay which was full of gaaliyan. They are so baised towards DeD pata nahi kyun. :(
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I agree with Mais, and they never censored any word in Sadqay Tumharay which was full of gaaliyan. They are so baised towards DeD pata nahi kyun. :(

You seem to be really sad about not being able to hear Faraah saying khabees. Yaar online dekh lou 😆 you will be able to hear the khabees part multiple times if you watch it online xD
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Na pooch Zaya! Abhi tak YAHEEN atke hue hain sa -_- The episode wasn't bad either. All these amazing scenes (minus the ghoda one. that was unneeded 😳) and of course, the epi was a proper certificate to abuse Moiz! Inna wadda kameena nikla ye tou!! :@

I knew I would make this set while watching the episode. Deliberate parallelism chal rahi thi. It was kinda nice seeing Behroze after weeks though. Farah is so like her father...
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Na pooch Zaya! Abhi tak YAHEEN atke hue hain sa -_- The episode wasn't bad either. All these amazing scenes (minus the ghoda one. that was unneeded 😳) and of course, the epi was a proper certificate to abuse Moiz! Inna wadda kameena nikla ye tou!! :@

I knew I would make this set while watching the episode. Deliberate parallelism chal rahi thi. It was kinda nice seeing Behroze after weeks though. Farah is so like her father...

He's a filthy, evil little cockroach! No sorry.. octopus! Neech qism ka ghatya aur gira hua insaan hai.

Too much abuses in one post! xD but hey! It's Moeez Tajammul we are talking about.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Lol the chaukidaar at the gate of the haveli has not changed yet. Haveli walay are ever living except Suhaib. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
FB pe HumTV just posted a "Kya Moiz Farah se paisay ke liye shaadi karna chahta hai?" pic and MAN! I can't wait to see people hurling abuses at him there 🤣

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You seem to be really sad about not being able to hear Faraah saying khabees. Yaar online dekh lou 😆 you will be able to hear the khabees part multiple times if you watch it online xD

Did she say it more than once?😆 What does it mean btw?

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

FB pe HumTV just posted a "Kya Moiz Farah se paisay ke liye shaadi karna chahta hai?" pic and MAN! I can't wait to see people hurling abuses at him there 🤣

Yeh kaisa sawaal hai?! I thought its too obvious by now😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Did she say it more than once?😆 What does it mean btw?

Nahin since you are so sad ke you couldn't hear khabees, tou you can play that part multiple times and hear it again and again. 😆 Does kameena have a meaning? No. The same way khabees ka koi meaning nahin hoti. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
^Don't understand FB Awaam Hinna..one person posted, "ni." which I think means 'no' which really doesn't make any sense but that's FB for you..