Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope wali punches moeez in the face next week, I missed the promo, what did they show?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap:
Wali says to Faraah that she is a good actor and that if he hadn't known her reality, he would have believed her. Moeez is sort of angry at Ruhi and says that it's because of you that Faraah has left and now you want me to bring her back and do all this. He's alone in his room and decides that he would try everything to bring Faraah back. The next bit was Faraah was kneeling down on the floor and had rested her head sideway in AJ's lap. AJ says to her that if she is not happy with her nikaah, he would tell Wali to divorce her. His breathing gets heavy and Faraah panics.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The last fifteen minutes of the episode were wow.. minus the Moeez part! xD
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like an emotional episode!

Can't wait to watch!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So here's my rant about today's episode firstly I'd like to thank hum I'm forever grateful for once they uploaded the episode on time!! now starting... It wasn't a very vital episode or a make or break one but some moments just touched me starting with faraa misunderstanding yet again and calling aj's genuine love games. when Wali lost It at that point of time I was enthralled okb had my complete attention he did it so well ,I didn't agree with the haath uth jaata dialogue but I guess it a as just a way of Wali communicating that I'm DONE with you woman and I don't care anymore. I just love it when zarminey gets all protective about AJ it's so adorable. Now the best part of the entire episode that scene between Aj and faraa so beautifully shot I could feel faraa letting out her four years of angst and sadness and depression which she wasn't able to deal with in a healthy way when behroz died hence i didn't my really mind when her crying got really loud it was well justified !!now coming onto ruhina and moiz all I've gotta say is that they took too much screen time and I can't wait to see Wali punching moiz in the face he deserves it big time
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zaya genuinely a big thank you for the live updates without them I'd be dying
Ps- Am I the only one who really loved the horse riding scene even though it was so typically filmy
also okb's height is really complimenting the character in my opinion he's all tall alpha male with a soft heart woops am I the only one who notices such stuff ahah kinda obsessed either okb
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my take:
Beautiful episode! Loved it from beginning to end! Love Zarminey's talk with Arjumand... it sort of reminded me of my rants with my mom... she tells me to calm down and I don't... haha

Loved the horse scene and how Wali just grabs her and whisks her away (not really but still)... I wanted him to sit with her and talk or just sit, but that would be the real Wali and not the Wali he is showing her to be (he's acting the way she believes him to be, hence the pseudo-wali). And my favorite WaFa scene has to be when she's accusing AJ and he grabs her hand and says the slap dialogue. "haath utane" and "marna" are two separate things, especially since (in my experience) people raise their hand but rarely strike... so when he said that is what came to mind. But you would do that with those who are something to you and he showed Fara her place without directly insulting her.

The Farah-AJ scenes were really cute. The crying scene made me giggle a few times because she squealed a few times disrupting the delivery of dialogues but it's cool. I could see how that would be, especially since she's been holding it in for so long. And when she gets so excited about sharing the dream.. I just hope she understands before it is too late.

As far as Moiz goes, I was right!!!!!! I knew he was a bad seed from the beginning. Jis ki tarbeeyat Tajamul, Zohra, aur Ruhi ki ho, voh seeda kaise niklega?! Fara ki tarbiyat tho Behroze ne ki, isse liye na woh udhar ki aur na idhar ki..lol

Question for the precap: What was the dialogues between Fara and AJ before his heart attack? Was he telling her Moiz is not right for her or that he doesn't believe what Moiz is saying is true? Can someone elaborate please...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Question for the precap: What was the dialogues between Fara and AJ before his heart attack? Was he telling her Moiz is not right for her or that he doesn't believe what Moiz is saying is true? Can someone elaborate please...

AJ was telling Farah, if she is not happy with this marriage, she is free to divorce Wali...but it was clear that he wasnt happy with what he was telling her...and hence the stress on his heart 😔
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Oh.. that makes sense.. i hope now she doesn't doubt AJ, especially since he is ignoring his health for her happiness... And Zarminey will be back with a bang.. Lets see how Arjumand/Wali control her next episode.. I bet there will be hair pulling in the next episode..lol
I just want Fara to accept, or at least acknowledge Wali before knowing the truth about Moiz... Otherwise Wali is just a rebound/safety net and that is just a no-no!
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The lack of gaalis for Moiz here is such a letdown! 😆

He's such a right douche, I can't believe the inheritance bit was his idea - and honestly, how stupid is Ruhi?! :O Bhanja's chatting shit and she's right there believing everything he says! -_-

I just want Moiz to get beaten up by Wali, at least once! I'm willing to settle on just a punch, tbh! Just need Moiz to be shoved back and shown his true place!