Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Faraah is thinking about stuff AJ told her and she is suprised that Wali studies and goes to college.

She remembers her dad's words while walking around the haveli and ends up crying. And she feels that she is strangely attracted to this place <3 Awwh, she is remebering like really emotional words of Behroze all about how this haveli is where they belong and how he left AJ.

what I was waiting for since forever FINALLYY the episode just started right??
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjumand checks AJ's blood pressure it's surprisingly normal. AJ tells her and Wali that it's because of Faraah that he is feeling well these days. He says Faraah loves him and she came here for him not caring about Ruhi. Faraah overhears this and leaves the room.. Wali sees her leaving. He leaves after her.
OH GOSH! Angry Wali <3 Wali says that don't tell me you're embarrassed because of AJ's words. She says she knows it's all pre-planned. AJ wants to use his illness as a tool to convince her to take back her demand of divorce. She says more than needed stuff abotu AJ and hence Wali gets angry. He says he would have slapped her if he would have valued her as a cousin or wife. OHMIGOSH! He's crying!! He is like I want to tell AJ how you don't deserve his love and that if it would have been in my control I'd not have let him love you. He says you're a fool basically because you don't know the reality of people.. you don't know who actually loves you and who fakes it. He eventually leaves and Faraah too is in tears contemplating and confused about his words.
clockworknerd thumbnail
^So in this entire conversation was the bit from the promo where Wali throws his coat aside and grabs Faraah by her wrist!
BREAK
clockworknerd thumbnail
lovefk - naah, the bit where Faraah is wearing a light brown coat and walking on a bridge near haveli is yet to come!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Moeez kameena is back! Ruhi is begging Moeez to bring Faraah back! HAWWW! ARGHH! Moeez is actually the one who told Ruhi to add the property demand in the notice! You filthy, evil little cockroach!! He tells Ruhi not to tell Faraah that he was behind it! -.-
clockworknerd thumbnail
Moeez wanted money to start a new business in collaboration with some renowned businessman of the city!
Faraah is not in the haveli. Wali tells Gul Khan to search for her. He sets out on a horse! LOL, so filmy! Faraah is walking by a bridge and sits near some lake. Wali comes near her on his horse and asks her why she left without his permission. LOLLL! Wali makes Faraah sit with him on the horse and Faraah struggles but he makes her sit on the horse at any cost. That scene was so filmy 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Faraah is quiet silent and AJ asks her the reason. Wali and Zarmeena leave the room and Faraah remains with AJ.
OHMYGODD! Such an emotional scene! Faraah and Agha Jaan cried buckets together and then fell asleep. Wali comes to the room and smiles seeing the scene before him. He drapes the blanket over Faraah and Agha Jaan and leaves.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uff, such an emotional scene between AJ and Faraa, I wish Faraa wasn't sobbing so much, made it hard to understand what AJ was saying.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Uff, such an emotional scene between AJ and Faraa, I wish Faraa wasn't sobbing so much, made it hard to understand what AJ was saying.

I know! She was crying a bit too loudly.. I'm surprised Wali didn't hear them crying and came to their room. Mere hisaab se tou poori haveli ko uth jana chahiye tha 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
UFF GOD IM DYING HUM UPLOAD IT QUICK