Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Obi is thread mein bhi apne darshan karwa dooo

Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar 🀣
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plz give your feedback here.humtv asked feed back about yesterday's episode
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/HumtvDiyarEDil/photos/a.381660181989393.1073741827.381653745323370/518206778334732/?type=1&source=48&fs=1
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!
Howz all...
I thought this ws the best tym to get back to all the gossiping...DeD is finally on THE track!πŸ˜‰...
I like how the contract thingy ws presented in an all different way!!...The drama is surely crispier than the novel itself!😎..
Ufff Waliii!!.!!!...I sooo love him!.My new found crush!!☺️...Yesterday's epi.was soo full of dhamakas...!! I must've watched the epic.bathroom fall some 49043389437433903473257320 tymes,and I still can't get over it!!...and the cherry on the cake was Wali all looking handsome and dashing as the aggressive,passionate,thora sa hurt and depressed hubby!!☺️...I loved the nanna sa eyelock they had,and Wali going all "hato peche" rather than Farah.I expected that to be the other way round!...Harsh keh lo rude keh lo kuch b keh lo,par Wali ko 7 khoon b maaf..I just don't wanna get into reasons to dislike himπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...
Aur yeh aalmi raaz b khul gaya k Caeser kon hai🀣...Aik hafta soch soch k mera toh dimagh kharab hogya k wo banda Caeser gaya kaha...Aaasman khaa gaya ya zameen nigal gai🀣
About the precap...One thing that I find funny is the last bit where Wali is all scolding Farah and wo nakchiri biwi ki tara adhi baat sun k hi andar chali gai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And how he addressed Moeez as her mangetar shows how badly he's hurt.
Ab ana shuru hua hai maza!!πŸ˜‰
I just saw about Obi's post...He's such a sweetheart to take some tym to reply here.Acha hai I was away for some days warna mera barhta hua craze sab posts mein hi nazar ata and then I would've been dead embarrassed!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar 🀣

Yuck kuch aur daal deti
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yuck kuch aur daal deti

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yuck kuch aur daal deti

Chalo madam ko chocolate khila do πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

πŸ˜†
I did, raat ko hi πŸ˜†

Okay, I really should get on the DeD gifs now! Bohat hogayi masti! 😳

Great! ;)

Word Count: 1

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

You guys do you actually believe that was osman I can't believe it I find that a bit hard to believe!!! Congrats on the new thread though

YESS! I don't need reasons to believe that it was Obi himself.. mera dil keh raha hai, itna kaafi hai mere liye 🀣
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yuck kuch aur daal deti

Main ne thread pe poora kitchen thodi khola hai xD
Chalo another saying: 'Allah tumhari zaban mubarak karey' πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
@aweshome-moi - Short but an enjoyable review. And girl, I'm with you in the theory of 'Wali pe 7 khoon bhi maaf hain' πŸ˜† This is the fangirl in me that doesn't let me dislike Wali or Obi no matter what he does.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago