Ariya OS: Bathing in Love

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Dearies,
Since it's been long time I updated any of my stories, I am here with an OS. Its actually an OS I have posted in QH Forum based on AsYa. I have changed it to Ariya. This is  just a compensation for your waiting. I am dedicating this OS  to jeharshu.  Baby Doll, I hope you will like this.😊

Bathing in Love

As the day paved its way to night, darkness descended upon earth.  Birds had return back to their nest and people to their home. The hustle and bustle had died down casting a shadow of silence. As the silence swallowed the night, a mansion in the outskirts of Bhopal stood against the supremacy of the silence by making noise which could annoy the deep slumber of neighbors, if there was any.

The loud clash of another Chivas Regal bottle echoed throughout the mansion in that eerie night. With the faint moonlight, a shadow of a man could be seen who was slumped against a wall. He took another sip form the bottle he was holding as if it was elixir. Cherishing the last drop of the liquid of death, he threw the bottle into the opposite wall smashing it into pieces. 

He stood up with wobbling legs and made his way towards the cupboard. Opening it he took out a photo frame. As his legs gave away, he slumped against the cupboard with the photo held close to his chest. Drops of tears fell from his eyes and he made no attempt to wipe it. He parted the photo frame and fingered through the photo himself with a beautiful girl in bridal attire.

"Why did you leave me my love? I am incomplete without you"

More tears streamed down his cheek and fell onto that photo. 

After a few minutes his grip on that photo frame lightened. His whole body relaxed as he passed out on the floor with the glass pieces surrounding him. The moonlight shone brightly on the room showing the mesmerizing sight of that handsome man sleeping. Amidst the broken furniture and glass pieces a newspaper was spread out which clearly read;

"Court granted Divorce to Superstar Arjun Suryakanth Rawte and his wife Natasha Suryakanth Rawte"

***After 1 Year***

The deserted fort in the outskirts of Mumbai showed no sign of desertedness. The tourists who came there to feel the eeriness in the atmosphere was left confused by the lights and glory. Their confusion soon paved way into excitement as they came to know that the fort is the shooting location of famous director Mr. Kundan Mukherjee's next film starring by the heartthrob, the charming Superstar Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Mr. Mukherjee's film has been in highlights since its announcement as it will mark the comeback of Arjun Suryakanth Rawte who was left shattered with divorce.  His fans across the globe were looking forward for the release of the film so as to have a glimpse of their superstar once again.

As the tourists turned fans crowded in the shooting location waiting for their star, a girl in her mid-twenties was running here and there giving instructions to the crew.  She was about to go to the securities to inform them that anytime the superstar will come  when suddenly her attention diverted to an old crew member who was having difficulty in fixing decorative lights. Sighing she went near to him.

"Wajid Kaka, what are you doing?"

Wajid turned around startled hearing her voice.

"Woh...mein... fixing light Riya Beti..."

He said with a nervous smile. But his smile soon vanished with the no nonsense look' she gave him. He bent his head down while Riya sighed.

"I told you not to do that. You have fever and you are working here. You wanted to come to the shoot, I agreed. But I never agreed with you working. Did I?"

He gave a nervous chuckle in return angering Riya further more.

"Kaka!!!"

"I am sorry beti. I know you told me not to work. But you know I have to work to earn money, right? Who else will do my work?"

Riya knew what he told was also correct. He needed his wages to support his family. Being a daily wage worker, doing the work is really important for him. She went into thinking mode as she thought more about it. Her eyes suddenly started shining in excitement as she found out the solution to that.

"I got the solution. Come with me Kaka"

"But where?"

"Just come with me. You will know soon"

She took hold of that old man's hand and started walking towards the director.

As she reached in front of Kundan, she left Kaka's hand and waited for Kundan to acknowledge her who was that time busy in a conversation with some people whom she couldn't see properly as he was blocking her vision. Nevertheless he waited for him to turn around so that she can speak with him. After 5 minutes when she started feeling that her patience is going in drain she shouted with all her might.

"Dad..."

Sudden silence prevailed in the atmosphere as everyone startled with the voice.  She smiled at everyone sheepishly and looked at her father who was chuckling at her childish antics.

"Riya, what's this? Don't you see I am in the middle of a conversation?"

"So what? If you are Mr. Kundan Mukherjee, I am your Daughter Riya Mukherjee. And I want to speak with you. Now"

Kundan rolled his eyes at her remarks. She was a true fire cracker, a character which she inherited from her mother, thought Kundan.

"Tell me what's it?

Riya passed a victorious smile. She turned to Wajid Kaka and nudged him to come near.

"Dad. Look at him na. He is having fever and I told him to rest. But he is not ready as he is scared that he won't get his wage. And I know what he is telling also correct. So I have a proposition for you. I will work on behalf of Wajid Kaka and he should get the wages. In that way no one will question, the work also will be done and he also will get paid."

Kundan smiled hearing her proposition. It was his Riya, always selfless. He looked at Wajid who looked horrified with her proposition. But being her Dad, Kundan knows better than not to interfere Riya when she sets her mind on something. So he nodded his head in acceptance while she jumped up and down squealing in happiness.  Seeing her happiness, his mind also filled with happiness. Suddenly he remembered the conversation he left in the middle for her.

"Erm... Riya, Meet Mr. Arjun Suryakanth Rawte, the hero of this film. And Arjun, this is my one and only daughter, Riya"

She halted in her spot as soon as that word's left her father's mouth. She kicked herself mentally for not realizing that the little stunt she pulled just before had audience. Her face flushed with embarrassment as she looked at Arjun. Her baby brown eyes locked with a pair of hazel eyes. A small smile tugged in his lips reminded herself of her doing which made her let out a sheepish smile. She looked at her father who was busy in suppressing his laughter. Embarrassed beyond control, she excused herself form them and sprinted away from there. She could hear the laughter from behind and it only increased her speed. But she failed to notice the mesmerizing look in Arjun's eyes.

***After 2 month***

As Arjun lay there in his room exhausted completely after the day's shooting, he couldn't help but to think about Riya. She was really beautiful. Her dimpled smiled and beautiful doe eyes enhanced her beauty. But that was not which attracted Arjun. It was the selflessness with which she offered to help Wajid Kaka when he met her for the first time. That moment he knew, he would never regret his decision of taking up this film.  He was no longer the superstar Arjun Suryakanth Rawte who was a hygiene freak; he was no longer the Arjun who thought so low of others. He was no longer the Arjun who had to drink daily to swallow his sorrows of a broken marriage. He no longer wallowed in self-pity. All this was because of mere presence of Riya.  Her presence calmed him, soothed him. He could still remember the day he took her in his arms for the first time...

It was a full moon light. He was pacing through the fort's balcony immersed in his thoughts. It has been one week on the film set. His and all other crew's accommodation was set up in the cozy rooms of fort itself. So it was his midnight routine to come to the balcony and stare at the stars. It usually gave him a peaceful mind.

But that day it was different. Earlier in the day he got a call from one of his friend saying that his wife, no, ex-wife is getting married. And what shocked him was that she was in a relationship with the guy to whom she is getting married for the past 2 years. It was a secret which his friend had revealed to him. It shook him to the core knowing that his wife was having an affair with another man when he was her husband. And all these while he thought that someone had poisoned her mind against him thus her sudden demand of divorce. When she told him that she want divorce, he was shattered. Before she came to his life, he was a spoiled brat, a big-time Casanova. But her arrival changed everything. His transformation from a playboy to the trust-worthy man amazed everyone.  She was his love, the reason for his breath. They have courted almost for 5 years before binding into holy matrimony. And they lived happily before his home was wrecked with the divorce.

Now as he thought back he felt that his marriage was lie, her love was a lie. He was faithful to her. But she was not. For the past one year he was blaming himself for the reason of the divorce. He never doubted her or blamed her for that. But it turned out that it was she who wrecked their home. He closed his eyes in frustration and a lonely tear fell from his eyes.

His eyes flew open when he heard a sound. He was confused as to who will make noise in the middle of the night. Nevertheless, he decided to pursue the sound. He walked through the corridor and came to a halt when he realized that the sound was coming from the room to his left. He slightly knocked on the door. He could hear some muffles from inside. Alarmed, he opened the door fast. He was dumbstruck for a moment as he took in the sight in front of him. The wind was blowing harshly through the open window making the white curtains to fly and Riya was trying hard to close that window. She was startled with the sudden opening of her door and just stood rooted to the spot seeing him. Suddenly the window pane shut so fast that she lost her balance. Letting out a yelp she was ready to feel the floor underneath her, instead found herself in the warmth of his arms. Wind blew fiercely around them but it couldn't break their eye contact.  The white curtains kissed their body yet they continue to drown in each other's eyes.

He felt happy having her in arms. His worry and sadness was replaced by unexplained amount of joy. She fit so perfectly in his arms. As he noticed her more, he realized that she was so tiny compared to him. She was short and slim. She didn't fit in the 36-24-36 category. Yet she was beautiful, innocent like a child and fierce like a lioness. He felt the sudden urge to squeeze her close to his body. After a minute's hesitation he followed his heart and pulled her to a bone crushing hug. Their first hug, the one of the many hugs to follow...

A small smile played in his lips as he remembered their first hug. He changed, His life changed from that moment. He closed his eyes in exhaustion remembering about her beautiful face. But sleep was not ready to welcome him as the shooting pain from his feet deprived him of his sound sleep. Today's outdoor shoot required him to walk on the rocks under the blazing sun barefooted. Apart from the brilliant shot and a great round of applause for his acting, he was also gifted with blisters which he hid from everyone. But now as he is alone he doesn't have to hide it. He rolled on his mattress such that his face was facing the mattress. He bit into the pillow to suppress the pain.

After a minute or so he felt a cooling sensation in his legs. He opened his eyes and looked up. There was she, Riya, sitting near his leg, blowing air to his wound. Her baby brown eyes were brimming with tears. And he knew, his acting couldn't blind her. He sat up and their eyes locked. He could see the pain in those eyes. He fingered through her hair as she applied ointment carefully to the blisters. He felt blissful at that moment to know that there is someone to take care of him without expecting anything in return. As she finished applying ointment, he pulled her to him causing her to fall on his lap. He held her closer while she kept her head near to his heart listening to his heartbeats.

They stayed in that position for a long time. When he felt that the silence was unbearable he dropped a kiss on her head and confessed;

"I love you Riya..."

She smiled against his heart in response.

"I know Arjun. You have told me this many times..."

That was true! It was not the first time he was confessing to her. When that initial attraction paved way to love, they also don't know. But they knew one thing that whatever happening between them was real. There started Arjun and Riya's love story. The girl who was never been in love before fell in love with a guy who was nurturing his wounds from his broken marriage. They had confessed it to each other but never made it public. Even Riya's father also was unaware of that. They behaved like a true professionals on the sets and found their time in the night. But they never crossed their limits. Apart from the occasional cuddling and hugs, they never had their kiss even. Arjun knew that it will be Riya's first kiss, hence wanted it in a special moment. But it didn't hold him back from kissing her forehead and cheeks. 

He felt blissful holding her in his arms. Her love was his salvation, his elixir which removed all the fatigue after the busy days' shoots.  He had grown so protective of her that it took all his self-control to prevent himself from going to her and stop her from doing works which could harm her. He had felt strange fear in him when he sees her climbing ladders or helping a spot boy by standing under scorching sun. many times he wanted to rush to her and hold her close to his arms but use to stop himself at the last moment as he remember that they hadn't publicize their relation.  So he eased his fears by holding her close to him every night. Sometimes he used to go to her room and sometimes she used to come to his.  In either way they were happy as they could be together.

"Arjun"

"Hmm..."

"I want to see Gateway of India"

Arjun parted away a little hearing her strange request. He raised an eyebrow.

"What? I haven't seen Gateway of India till now. That's why..." pouted Riya.

It was hard to believe for Arjun.

"Are you telling me that You-Have-Never-Seen Gateway of India?"

She chuckled at his expression and nodded her head in agreement.

"But why Riya? Your father is a famous director in Mumbai and you have never seen it?"

Suddenly her expression changed. She hugged him again pressing herself close to him. Arjun who was observing her closely was startled with this. He patted her head.

"I was 9 at that time Arjun. Dad and Mom promised me to show Gateway of India. It was a Sunday and we were going there. When suddenly out of nowhere a truck came and hit our car. Mom... She died on spot... leaving me and Dad all alone... After that I never got the courage to go there you know. Whenever I travel through the nearby area of that, I used to close my eyes till I cross Gateway of India. But now... I just want to see it... With you..."

She parted a little and looked at his face.

"Will you take me there Arjun?"

Arjun looked at the girl in his arms. His heart broke seeing the unshed tears. The pain in her eyes spoke volume to him. He was marveled at her capacity to hide her pain behind the bubbly girl's mask. In that moment he promised to himself that, let whatever come in their way, he would never ever let her go.

He leaned down and kissed her cute button nose.

"Be ready tomorrow Riya. We are going there."

Next Day

As usual Gate way of India was crowded with bustling tourists in the evening. Among the crowd Arjun and Riya blended in. Arjun was wearing a hooded t-shirt and cap thus hiding his identity and Riya was in a white t-shirt and yellow flowery skirt. Their hands were entwined. Arjun stood near Riya who was busy gaping at the wonder in front of her. She squealed like a child and hugged Arjun saying thank you. Arjun couldn't help but smile back at her enthusiasm.  As she spotted the doves, she left his hand and ran to there. The doves started flying around her as she jumped with excitement. Arjun shook his head at her innocence and walked towards her. Holding her hands he dragged a reluctant Riya out. She pouted like a child and crossed her arms in front of her chest looking at everywhere but him.

"My baby is angry with me?" asked Arjun.

"Hm..." answered Riya.

"Won't you speak to me?" again asked him.

"Mm Hmm." answered her.

Arjun sighed and held his ears making a puppy face. She couldn't help but to melt at his cute expression. She gave him his favourite sweet dimpled smile. He poked her dent happily.

Suddenly out of nowhere they heard some shutterbugs.

"Hey, isn't it that Arjun Suryakanth Rawte ?"

"Yes it is..."

"Who is that girl with him?"

"ASR...ASR..."

"Arjun... Arjun... We Love you..."

Arjun and Riya looked each other panicked. They knew their cover had blown. Apparently Arjun's getup was not sufficient enough to fool his crazy fans. Riya looked at him scared. They were about to be mobbed when all of a sudden he caught her hand and started running. The mob followed them which included all age categories and all gender categories.

Arjun had held her hand in tight grip and started running fast. He knew that she would be tired soon. He looked at the horizon which filled with different shades of red indicating that Sun is all ready to be set. His speed increased and his grip on her tightened. He took a quick turn to a deserted ally and hide behind a car stopped there. To their luck, the mob failed to see his move and ran straight ahead.

They heaved sigh of relief and looked at each other. He pulled her to his chest and both breathed heavily. A small smile appeared in both of their face as they remembered the crazy fan encounter. They let out a content sigh and looked towards the horizon. From where they stood, they could easily see the sun setting in the ocean. As the Sun started dripping lower, he parted himself away from her a little. Cupping her face he dropped his head lower and captured her lips. Slowly he started kissing her lips. It was gentle like a breeze. He caressed her lips as if he was kissing a porcelain doll. She held his t-shirt tighter and closed her eyes. He let his right hand to rest on her waist while with the left hand he cradled her head. A tear drop fell from her eyes as she bathed in that blissful moment. In the background Gateway of India stood taller proudly. Riya lost her Mom there once and now she gained her life there. The moment was perfect. The dripping sun, splashing waves, Gateway of India and the love of her life... And Arjun knew, what else could be the perfect moment to give her the first kiss!!! It was not just a first kiss. It was the kiss of promise by him, a promise of life-time of togetherness, and a promise which he knew he would never break...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for dedicating dis wonderful os to me didu
It was fantastic and fabulous
Kya batau isske baare mein
I loved it to the core
Arjun ek actor
Aur Riya director ki beti
Riya kitni acchi hai
Aur jiss tarah aapne ek ek character
Ko dikhaye the ne
It was just mind blowing
The character of wajid kaka nd Mr. Kundan
Nd those all were brilliant
Aur Arjun ki wife Natasha ne
Usse cheat ki
Nd Riya apni bachapan mein
Apni mumma ko kho di
Felt bad for her
Par ab ussi jagah par
Woh Arjun ke saath thi
Nd at the ending their kiss is just amazing didu
It was an super se upar os tha
Thank u once again for dedicating it to me
Aur I didn't like dis os
I just loved it nd u too apu didu

Edited by jeharshu - 8 years ago
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww such a cute and awesome os...
Natasha cheated arjun but he thought he was responsible for the divorce...
Riya is too cute and her nature is awesome
Their first kiss is amazing 😳
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab fantastic amez Awesome os
loveit

SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Such .a cute OS Di. ...
Loved it...
U jst rock Di.. . ..
Riya's selfless nature
Arjun's tragedy
Loved ariya's first meet...
Wow
Then the development of their story
Loved it...
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sach kahana hei tho Its...speechless

mujhe isse bahar ane ke liye time lagega kyoonki my gate way of india ke age hoon mere Ariay ko dekhrahi hoon...

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm OS
Loved It
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful OS
poor arjun was shattered after his divorce 🥺
but riya came in his life as angle 😃
riya's selfless bubble girl nature made him forget his pain 🤗
ooh hell that kamini Natasha cheated on arjun 😡