Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

AJ stole the show today Wali was class apart but wow the actor who is playing AJ just stole my heart especially that monologue and when he says meri maut ko aasan bana do beta that just touched me what a scene beautifully directed and walis change of emotions from sadness to anger to determination uff okb is doing a fantastic job

Abid Ali is a phenomenal actor!! I agree Agha Jaan's acting is always on point!!
He has some amazing dramas. I was a child when he was super famous for his dramas.
Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love Wali I love him love his character love his everything today also before he started forcing her he said main baat karne aaya hoon!!! can't wait for next week he's gonna scare her so bad I can't wait It's gonna be pretty funny
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
so..am I the only one really unsettled by the whole force kidnapping? 😆
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg! What an episode dhamakay daar. Btw was anyone else thinking of morning breath when wali was kidnapping Fara 😆 I always get these weird thoughts.
This Zarmeenay is so fabulous, she always makes me cry, and then agha jaan 😭
I don't don't if it's wrong of me to enjoy wali saying that he will kill Fara if agha jaan doesn't make It, but I do 😆 does that make me a bad human lol, I enjoyed every bit of wali dragging Fara.
Again is it next week yet 😆

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

idk about the exact algorithm behind it but basically the vid link remains the same as in youtube but instead of putting youtube.com, we replace it with playit.pk and the vid plays. Any link with youtube.com in it doesn't work in Pak. That was a confusing explanation 😆

Omg that is so cool! I wish I knew this when I was in Pak 😆 can I use that to watch YT videos which arent available in my country too?!

I think there is another one like this called youtubepak or something.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

so..am I the only one really unsettled by the whole force kidnapping? 😆

It was disturbing, and what was even more disturbing that I wasn't outraged with the way Wali manhandled her. I quite disturbed after that :/

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Well i use clipconverter i mostly download all my vids with this site .. Just paste ur link.. u can download only the part u need in case if the vid was too long :)

do you know any site to download a part of a YT song as an mp3
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

It was disturbing, and what was even more disturbing that I wasn't outraged with the way Wali manhandled her. I quite disturbed after that :/

at first the woman in me got unsettled then Maine usko sula diya 😆
Sakeena I wanna see your old VMs!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

at first the woman in me got unsettled then Maine usko sula diya 😆

😆😆😆😆

Word Count: 0