Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

People on instagram are busy complaining how the entire episode revolved around ghar ka samaan khareedna, and they beleive ki aage aur bhi aise scenes honge because abhi tak matress nahi khareeda hai 😂. But for me, it was such a treat. I usually don't watch tv serials because I dread the useless drama and character assassination these dramas normalise. I have a very limited list of watched shows, and even in that limited list of shows (both Indian and Pakistani) majority of shows have the Ameer ghar ka ladka, gareeb ghar ki ladki and them living a fairytale life with the chappan phaad money they have-now although most of them are green flags, or converted green flags- but those shows miss the desi charm, the relatable quotient, the domestic madness. I thoroughly enjoyed their shopping scenes, I could relate to the mehengai shenanigans, and while I was upset on sharjeena's behalf, I could somewhat feel his anxiousness about money everytime mustafa talked about her discomfort. I loved every bit of the episode- how they are literally building a new life, with love and insecurities alongside them- Their 'mehnat se kamaye gaye paise se bana aashiyana'!

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DATTJCgCkMl/ They are outdoing the cuteness...I am developing an unhealthy attachment now smiley27

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 41 minutes ago

Apparently Badar wanted to work with Farhat and sent her a request, she wrote it and Badar thought of Fahad playing the main lead, he then convinced producer sahib to do this role smiley20

Thank you Badar for giving us Mustafa smiley31

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 39 minutes ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 34 minutes ago

Anyone has the gif of Mustafa saying yes to Chuha being there and then conveniently turning away?smiley37

Also, Mustafa’s mimicry of Sharjeena when he’s opening the door smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 33 minutes ago

Rubab’s honey has a seprate fanbasesmiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 31 minutes ago

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Anyone has the gif of Mustafa saying yes to Chuha being there and then conveniently turning away?smiley37

In that scene I felt they went totally out of charactersmiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 27 minutes ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Can't wait for that day when rubab will show shaggy her limits and throw them out of her house.

smiley37 shaggy was like a parrot repeating what adeel was saying. Haan haan tum sahi keh rhe ho , tum theek keh rhe ho rubab bht acchi haismiley37

I couldn’t control my laugh, kya dialogues likhe shaggy ke liyesmiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 27 minutes ago

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

https://x.com/mainbhimusafir/status/1838270013863510505

Mimicry was so cute smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 minutes ago

Mustafa being all sad, Fahads voice modulation, he is not crying but his voice is all broken smiley19

Dude....I hope you do get rich, rula hi diya smiley19smiley19

We got the dance, how cute are they, pal mein rona, pal mein itni khushi smiley41smiley41