Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
both miserable shows are still on and they r pulling and pulling the story like a bad rubber band... I started so i am glancing through them , i repeat glancing through them with lots of FF but that is almost unbearable since the story is becoming pointless.
Kitna satate ho -- what is the problem with chachu helping family and oviously he will not be boasting his help to his wife???? now nephew has problem with that and runs away from his fiancee??? Twice Marired guy is harassing the life out of his cousin for what reason and the same guy played so hard to get his current wife to marry him???? the entire story makes no sense. leads are looking good though ...Arji and adnan
karb this little brat child needed kick on the ass from few episodes ago ...dragging on with spoiled child drama just like her spoiled mom ... super dragg of a story
i was hoping them to end a while ago so i am still watching to watch the end .
I can only imagine Sana javed as a roni surat now ๐Ÿ˜†
I liked Arij ka bubbly character in Meri Beti, but I can't imagine her doing comedy
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I can only imagine Sana javed as a roni surat now ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked Arij ka bubbly character in Meri Beti, but I can't imagine her doing comedy

exactly, sana has this constant constipated look on her face, and she was so good in PA, better than Ayeza Imo, and arij does plain girl well, like in Tum mere pass raho, meri beti, KSH etc.
I don't think any one can do comedy well.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
i do agree about PA, she stood out more than Aiza. But that was because her role was more interesting ๐Ÿ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shabz mentioned tum merey pass raho ,omg that show has become so interesting all of a sudden,i never liked it before but loved yesterday's epi. How the girl has changed after marriage ,she was so sweet before :O
Omg I wanna watch it now lol
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omg I wanna watch it now lol

yea seriously it become interesting hinna. Now tabish's mom is having issues with zoya as well though she was the one to select her for tabish.Even zoya is changed than before.i thought they will show her a bechari after marriage but she is clever.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Me too she is beautiful and talented. i really liked her as bareera salman.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

@starstuck lol it really got long.But its ok :)

i agree to some of your points but i don't agree that maliha was frustrated that Junaid fell for Zara, who is a low middle class girl.seeing her character from the first epi i don't think so maliha ever gave any importance to those not being rich issues.She said those means things about her only because she was pissed.And she had a big reason to be pissed.

when zara got to know that junaid has spoken to his parents and maliha about her, at least then she was supposed to say something.i never watched a single scene till 'episode 14th' where she looked bothered about speaking it to maliha.Not a scene where she is at least thinking about speaking to maliha,all she was thinking about was junaid.And even when she encountered maliha in collage after junaid had already spoken to his family she not for a sec looked hesitant to encounter maliha,generally. its natural to feel awkward or feel uncomfortable but i couldn't see zara awkward any where confronting her friend after proposal thing. Then how audience is supposed to guess that she was hesitant.

p.s ! i need to watch next episodes to put a full stop. :P

I disagree, Maliha said those things to Zara because she meant them. That's how she felt..and her true feelings came out when she was pissed. There's a saying where people say you can judge a person's true face in anger. Maliha never ever imagined Zara as a potential love interest for Junaid or vice versa. There's a dialogue that Maliha says.. that she gave Zara everything, and in the end Zara wanted her brother? after all the HELP she offered, the FAVORS etc..she wanted her brother out of all things? Those words were quite strong, and no true best friend would say such things unless their intentions were twisted somewhere down the line or perhaps in Maliha's case, became twisted while trying to imagine Zara with Junaid.. Having Zara as a best friend where Zara was BENEATH Maliha was fine for Maliha...anything MORE than that was not. Zara as Junaid's potential wife would have Zara be neck in neck with Maliha...that is something Maliha never imagined. It was a case of a lower, middle class girl trapping a rich guy...and this is what Maliha indicated herself many times. Also, you don't shove your favors in your best friend's face..if you do, then there's something wrong. Maliha just didn't SAY things..she DID things. She ruined her brother and best friend's lives. She made Zara pay the price for every favor Maliha ever did for her..and that was by handing over Junaid. That to me is way above and beyond being merely pissed.

I agree that Zara should have told Maliha in between..but, her not telling Maliha wasn't her mistake. At least I do not see it like that...because after what Maliha did to her, what's the guarantee that Maliha would NOT have reacted the same way? For someone who reacted the way that Maliha reacted, I wouldn't put it passed them to react similarly had Zara told her earlier as well. As I said, as long as Zara was beneath Maliha status wise..it was fine, anything more was not.

And, Zara wasn't just sitting around thinking about Junaid 24/7...neither was she spending time with him. She always had something on her mind. Zara had a lot going on at home. Even when she'd meet up with Maliha, she always had something to share about her family. Junaid was never her first priority because she had other things to take care of first. If you didn't see her thinking about telling Maliha about Junaid, then when did you see her gushing over Junaid? Junaid and Zara hardly ever met. There are moments when Maliha, Junaid and Zara are together..and Zara is hesitant to speak to Junaid because Maliha is around. Zara should have told Maliha..but Zara NOT telling Maliha wasn't a crime either. Zara explains herself to Maliha later in Daam...and so does Maliha.

Zara never had ill intentions even if she didn't tell..we can argue that Zara made a mistake in judgement there. Maliha however, did not make a mistake..she practically ruined lives...and that of her brother and very own best friend. There's a difference.

Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i watched daam about a year ago and i can not remember much of a drama no matter how much i liked them lol thats why i always give instant review,,,,so i was waiting for star to answer ainee's reply,,,,,,i knew she would come up with a long and detailed reply and i was right ๐Ÿ˜›
also agree with brainy ๐Ÿ˜Š

lol, I've seen Daam many times. It's one of my favorite shows to discuss. So much happens in that show.