Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Guys is there any one watching farwa ki ABC? so could tell me what happened in the last 2 episodes,i couldn't watch it because of the over acting of the lead girl.

I watch that show but its so boring!!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grey23

@cimba api i will watch it and i didn't read the discussions just skimmed through it to know whether ot is watchable or not..

@ ainee...i know zara should have told maliha but she was heditating..but it was completely justified on the part of maliha to get mad on her best friend.. The best part of the show is it is sp realistic..maliha didn't go against her best friend out of the blue,she had solid reasons for it...but poor zara didn't know that she would have to pay for her unintentional mistake...keep watching it till the end 😊

If zara was hesitating then there could have been a single scene showing her hesitation.e.g she goes to maliha to talk about it but cannot as she feels hesitated.There has to be one or few such scenes.The only scene where the word hesitation is used in the show is when asma tells zara that are you mad to not talk about this to maliha and zara says "mujhey tu barri jhijhak hoti hai" .

Its difficult to engulf

Besides i have really liked the show ,esp junaid-maliha,junaid-zara, zara-asma ,junaid-maliha-zara, as duo and trio. <3 junaid's parents are so cute and nice.Adeel hussain is just so handsome and likable <3 And not to forget sanam sayed ,she is so kick-ass as fiza 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

zara explains at the end.. i don't want to give anything away, but if she had to get mad, it should've been at her brother... not zara.. well, more at her brother than her friend..

oki i'll check the explanation. But no if i was maliha i would have gone equally mad at zara,friends do not hide things,and that too such an important thing.Technically and fairly zara should had considered maliha in this matter.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I watch that show but its so boring!!!!

hinna it was so good when it started.i watched it till the epi she ran and married her teacher and then came back home and then went back again with him.

i just loved that lafanga rich guy,total nakamma 😆 His scenes were treat to watch.i dont know the name of the actor but he has done such a good job.

Lead girl was acting good till some 3 to 4 episodes but then only God knows what happened she started to over act so badly.i couldn't continue the show because of her facial expressions
LOL i found it weird since the beginning, the comedy is just so childish.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL i found it weird since the beginning, the comedy is just so childish.

one of my bro said the same thing but the other one used to watch it with me and left for the same reasons as me 😆

But as i said i have loved nakamma rich guy and his friend's scenes. Whats his name? i like him bas!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May contain some spoilers (in reference to Daam):

----

Zara and Junaid never had an affair. They had feelings for each other, but that's not the same as having an affair, practically. Zara never even expressed her feelings to Junaid for him or anyone actually. If I'm not mistaken, she never once tells him or anyone that she likes him, let alone loves him. Zara always held herself back when it came to Junaid because she felt that she was indebted towards Maliha..and then mentioning that she had feelings for Junaid aka Maliha's brother on top of it all? that would have been too much for Zara to express from Zara's perspective. She wanted to tell her, but she didn't know how to...but the BIGGEST thing of all is that Zara was oblivious to the fact that keeping her feelings for Junaid a secret would have Maliha practically ruin her life...and Maliha does exactly that. By the way, Zara explains herself to Maliha in the end as well.

Moreover, when Junaid visits Pakistan..HE's the one who always was expressive about his feelings for Zara. Zara never made an initiative to have their feelings progress into a relationship. It was Junaid..and let's not forget, Junaid never felt that Maliha would get ticked off by revealing the details to her later. My point in saying this is that Zara NEVER tried annoying Maliha about this. If she hesitated to mention this to her..then she also never ever crossed any boundaries with Junaid either. As I said, she never even told him that she LIKED him, let alone LOVED him. She kept her inner feelings to herself. She never expressed herself to anyone. It was all for a reason..if she couldn't express herself to Maliha then she couldn't go around expressing herself to anyone, even Junaid. And, after what Maliha did to her..Zara's feelings for Junaid became nonexistent as she suppressed them somewhere inside. So, in my opinion...Zara wanted to somehow tell Maliha...but just didn't have the courage to tell her best friend because this is the same best friend who literally would do anything for her (at least we all thought that). How do you go up to her and tell her that you have feelings for her brother? If you notice Zara's characterization from beginning till the end & keeping in mind what I mentioned as well..her not telling Maliha was in line with her character. I feel she had a reason for being hesitant and honestly with the way Maliha reacted, who could have blamed her? Maliha had absolutely no right to treat Zara like that no matter what. Zara NEVER ruined Maliha's life. Maliha however, did. It is perhaps arguable as to whether or not Zara should have expressed her feelings about Junaid to her best friend, but Zara never had any ill intentions ever. Maliha once again, did..Maliha was not a true friend to Zara...or else she wouldn't have screwed Zara over the way she did. She had no right, but she still did it because she felt Zara had to pay the price for keeping it all a secret SINCE Maliha always helped her materialistically in life.

Also, Maliha wasn't technically pissed that Zara kept it all a secret from her just because she kept it a secret..she was rather frustrated that Junaid fell for Zara, a low middle class girl. The thought of that even happening meant that Zara trapped Junaid into falling in love with her..and thus used Maliha in doing so. Maliha NEVER considered Zara a friend and her reason for doing whatever she did was her ego..not the fact that Zara and Junaid didn't tell her. You don't screw someone over, especially not your " best friend ", unless you've completely lost your conscience and have had your evil ego take over you. Maliha was never a true friend, regardless of anything Zara did or didn't do. Zara did not deserve the things Maliha did to her in any shape or form no matter how many times she refrained herself from telling Maliha.

Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol didn't know that turned out so long, but I just had to post my views on Daam.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

lol didn't know that turned out so long, but I just had to post my views on Daam.

Thank you! I didn't want to go into detail but yes, Maliha was NOT a good friend and therefore NOT JUSTIFIED! I do not want to go into detail and give everything away but in the end what you wrote nailed it.. I would however like to include that Zara could not reveal anything to Maliha until she was fully aware of her feelings for Junaid. In her eyes, denying Junaid would mean denying Maliha and that wasn't happening.

Also, she wasn't going to analyze anything unless someone brought her rishta but it never came down to that. [someone would've brought it.. she would've thought about it.. ask maliha what she thinks of it and how it would affect them (assuming its junaid)..and then answered]
OnepoundChic thumbnail
@starstuck lol it really got long.But its ok :)

i agree to some of your points but i don't agree that maliha was frustrated that Junaid fell for Zara, who is a low middle class girl.seeing her character from the first epi i don't think so maliha ever gave any importance to those not being rich issues.She said those means things about her only because she was pissed.And she had a big reason to be pissed.

when zara got to know that junaid has spoken to his parents and maliha about her, at least then she was supposed to say something.i never watched a single scene till 'episode 14th' where she looked bothered about speaking it to maliha.Not a scene where she is at least thinking about speaking to maliha,all she was thinking about was junaid.And even when she encountered maliha in collage after junaid had already spoken to his family she not for a sec looked hesitant to encounter maliha,generally. its natural to feel awkward or feel uncomfortable but i couldn't see zara awkward any where confronting her friend after proposal thing. Then how audience is supposed to guess that she was hesitant.

p.s ! i need to watch next episodes to put a full stop. :P
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago