Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

is it any good? i know it is about younger guy falling for older lady!!!

I know it sounds weird on paper and I wish they had chosen a better lady to play the odler women. But the way it has been executed and written makes it really good.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

I just watched noor bano to look at eye candy leads but what a utter confused male character and worst ending. Three women in his life were making mockery of his life. Guy had no will to do or say anything to them. Total mess of his life !!!!!

Anyone can put input to make sense of this nonsense ?
Then again I finished in 2 days. I make no sense either. It is fast pace and u keep on hoping to get better and sensible but gets worst.
Anyone seen ??? Manhor B looks gorgeous and Imran also looks handsome

Noor banos ending was amazing

I luved it how imran showed he loved noor bano by divorcing her

Given how disgusted he was with the wedding in the beginning noor bano used to think it's impossible for imran to over her as he kept saying in the beginning he saw her as his sister

But when he indeed started having feelings noor bano used to think he is going all this for obligations and not divorcing her coz it will hit his ego

It's after divorcing her imran cud convince her that divorce wasn't the big issue but the fact he luved her was stopping her from divorcing her

The last scene was very impactful

And it's a very underrated show
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for giving thr review of noor bano guys..i was going to ask for it.
Edited by grey23 - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys is there any one watching farwa ki ABC? so could tell me what happened in the last 2 episodes,i couldn't watch it because of the over acting of the lead girl.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did not like the fact poor Imran was run by commands/ blackmails / emotional blackmails of all female characters. The entire shadi was too sad. More than his ego he was pushed so much by all that his decisions were clouded and I felt terrible for him for that. Poor great hearted guy was pushed around sooo much. I totally hated his wife knowingly in the situation then just emotional atyachar on nice hubby. I didn't care for them to unite at the end but why move away as a punishment to self ??
Lead pair looks drop dead gorgeous.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grey23

Thanks for giving thr review of noor bano guys..i was going to ask for it.

fiza

i am on the 14th epi of daam and have absolutely loved it .

But tell me something,why on the earth zara had to hide such a big thing from maliha.? She was supposed to be her so called best friend and shared every thing with her then why she had to hide this secret,she didn even utter a word about it even when junaid had already told his parents and maliha about his liking.it looks like she doesn't give two hoots about maliha,to tell something so important which is related to maliha's brother :/ They had an affair it wasn't all of a sudden.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Noor banos ending was amazing

I luved it how imran showed he loved noor bano by divorcing her

Given how disgusted he was with the wedding in the beginning noor bano used to think it's impossible for imran to over her as he kept saying in the beginning he saw her as his sister

But when he indeed started having feelings noor bano used to think he is going all this for obligations and not divorcing her coz it will hit his ego

It's after divorcing her imran cud convince her that divorce wasn't the big issue but the fact he luved her was stopping her from divorcing her

The last scene was very impactful

And it's a very underrated show

that makes sense but the thing is, noor bano loved him too. So that's what was so weird and annoying. I wish it could have been any other way, but whatever. its over now.lol
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you nailed it abby that is what was killing me. great minds think a like ...😉 None the less i really enjoyed the show. As i said i finished in 2 days. nothing to not like ...fast pace ,good looking pair, story was also captivating ..
They both loved each other then u have a kid in common so guess what brother -sister relation is not in no longer ... then she refused to divorce him and that was till his second wife started throwing tantrums... he was giving her lusty looks at time but was scared to approach her till mommy dear cribbed about a child... noor bano was also thinking of child before the night happened...so the whole thing basically happened because of second wife and her stubborn self??? i felt like the song at the end Mohabbat ho sakti thi magar nahi ho saki ...something like that ... they loved each other but the circumstances won ... that was heart wrenching for me... i like happy endings when possible. I would have liked the second wife gone after sulking leaving her daughter with daddy.

grey honey ..you must watch this. u will enjoy sorry we gave up a lot of story but you will still enjoy it.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@cimba api i will watch it and i didn't read the discussions just skimmed through it to know whether ot is watchable or not..
@ ainee...i know zara should have told maliha but she was heditating..but it was completely justified on the part of maliha to get mad on her best friend.. The best part of the show is it is sp realistic..maliha didn't go against her best friend out of the blue,she had solid reasons for it...but poor zara didn't know that she would have to pay for her unintentional mistake...keep watching it till the end 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

fiza

i am on the 14th epi of daam and have absolutely loved it .

But tell me something,why on the earth zara had to hide such a big thing from maliha.? She was supposed to be her so called best friend and shared every thing with her then why she had to hide this secret,she didn even utter a word about it even when junaid had already told his parents and maliha about his liking.it looks like she doesn't give two hoots about maliha,to tell something so important which is related to maliha's brother :/ They had an affair it wasn't all of a sudden.

zara explains at the end.. i don't want to give anything away, but if she had to get mad, it should've been at her brother... not zara.. well, more at her brother than her friend..