Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
is it any good? i know it is about younger guy falling for older lady!!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

is it any good? i know it is about younger guy falling for older lady!!!

it's interesting, I watch, just ignore Anita camphor, but it's not bad and k get to watch something on the weekends
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo negative character !

ok guys: hinna, umz!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
i really really liked alvida.Except for some scenes b/w hadi and heya.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I share a Love/Hate relationship with Alvida πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ I share a Love/Hate relationship with Alvida πŸ˜†

lol thanks for putting it in to the words for me as well πŸ˜†

i didn like some over-friendly scenes b/w hadi and heya when they were married to others.Besides three marriages
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ainee.. you just put your hand on that dukhti rag of mine.. now bear with my sweet lecture πŸ˜†

I really was looking forward to Alvida because I loved the ensemble cast. I like each n every member of the cast. The show was loved by almost everyone but I did not like it as a whole. Acting was brilliant and had a nice screenplay .. This saved the show.. But the story .. I hate the fact how it was all about cheating on each other even after being MARRIED.. They made a JOKE out of all relationships.

Hadi- He was a decent guy till episode 3. He n Haya were best friends n he loved her elder sis, Uroosa. OK, fine. Nothing bothered me here. In epi 3 where on his wedding night when he gets to know Haya's feelings for him, his instant reaction was expected. But what he did later was not at all what I expected. He wanted Haya to forget him as this was a childish act from her.. Like seriously ? Uski mohabbat mohabbat hai aur Haya ki mohabbat is just a random childish act !? It was all HIS fault at first place. The way he used to call Haya like 'darling' , 'I can't live without you' etc.. Kisi ko bhi lage ga k this man has feelings for her. N then tadaaa.. He expects her to forget all this nonsense .. !? Later on, HE BECAME A CONFUSED SOUL n SELFISH as after Uroosa's death all what he wanted was Haya's saath.. Coz there was no Uroosa.. Sorry but I see it this way ! After that I never liked him.

Haya- She was shown immature in the beginning but not stupid. She was intelligent enough get away from Hadi's house the day after her confession. Whatever she did was right. I was with her till she came back to Hadi's house when she got to know about Uroosa's death. Whatever she did earlier, I was with her. She never did respond to Rameez' approach coz she knew that she loved her HS n she couldn't give that love to someone else. BUT, the day she decided to get married to Rameez ONLY TO SHOW Hadi that she has moved on.. This was PATHETIC ! this was the point where my dislike started towards her. N then she got married n blah.. She KNEW how much Rameez is in love with her. She SHOULD HAVE TOLD Rameez about her love for Hadi.. Uske baad shadi hoti ya nahi.. Yeh baad ka masla tha.. At least wo toh na hota jo baad mein hua.

Hadi n Haya were never a couple to me.. They were the best as best friends only. I never rooted for them. I wanted Rameez Haya n Hadi Fareesa at the end. But I liked Fareesa's ending.. It was justified. She got what she deserved. But not Rameez ! They could have shown Rameez Fareesa angle too if they WANTED Haya Hadi at the end on public demand.. or due to the storyine whatsoever...

Rameez was my FAVORITE character.. he was handled in the best way throughout the show.. BUT They did not give a proper ending to Rameez πŸ€”

-----

I am done Ainee.. Yeh tumne kia karwa diya mujhse πŸ˜†

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just watched noor bano to look at eye candy leads but what a utter confused male character and worst ending. Three women in his life were making mockery of his life. Guy had no will to do or say anything to them. Total mess of his life !!!!!
Anyone can put input to make sense of this nonsense ?
Then again I finished in 2 days. I make no sense either. It is fast pace and u keep on hoping to get better and sensible but gets worst.
Anyone seen ??? Manhor B looks gorgeous and Imran also looks handsome
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ainee.. you just put your hand on that dukhti rag of mine.. now bear with my sweet lecture πŸ˜†

I really was looking forward to Alvida because I loved the ensemble cast. I like each n every member of the cast. The show was loved by almost everyone but I did not like it as a whole. Acting was brilliant and had a nice screenplay .. This saved the show.. But the story .. I hate the fact how it was all about cheating on each other even after being MARRIED.. They made a JOKE out of all relationships.

Hadi- He was a decent guy till episode 3. He n Haya were best friends n he loved her elder sis, Uroosa. OK, fine. Nothing bothered me here. In epi 3 where on his wedding night when he gets to know Haya's feelings for him, his instant reaction was expected. But what he did later was not at all what I expected. He wanted Haya to forget him as this was a childish act from her.. Like seriously ? Uski mohabbat mohabbat hai aur Haya ki mohabbat is just a random childish act !? It was all HIS fault at first place. The way he used to call Haya like 'darling' , 'I can't live without you' etc.. Kisi ko bhi lage ga k this man has feelings for her. N then tadaaa.. He expects her to forget all this nonsense .. !? Later on, HE BECAME A CONFUSED SOUL n SELFISH as after Uroosa's death all what he wanted was Haya's saath.. Coz there was no Uroosa.. Sorry but I see it this way ! After that I never liked him.

Haya- She was shown immature in the beginning but not stupid. She was intelligent enough get away from Hadi's house the day after her confession. Whatever she did was right. I was with her till she came back to Hadi's house when she got to know about Uroosa's death. Whatever she did earlier, I was with her. She never did respond to Rameez' approach coz she knew that she loved her HS n she couldn't give that love to someone else. BUT, the day she decided to get married to Rameez ONLY TO SHOW Hadi that she has moved on.. This was PATHETIC ! this was the point where my dislike started towards her. N then she got married n blah.. She KNEW how much Rameez is in love with her. She SHOULD HAVE TOLD Rameez about her love for Hadi.. Uske baad shadi hoti ya nahi.. Yeh baad ka masla tha.. At least wo toh na hota jo baad mein hua.

Hadi n Haya were never a couple to me.. They were the best as best friends only. I never rooted for them. I wanted Rameez Haya n Hadi Fareesa at the end. But I liked Fareesa's ending.. It was justified. She got what she deserved. But not Rameez ! They could have shown Rameez Fareesa angle too if they WANTED Haya Hadi at the end on public demand.. or due to the storyine whatsoever...

Rameez was my FAVORITE character.. he was handled in the best way throughout the show.. BUT They did not give a proper ending to Rameez πŸ€”

-----

I am done Ainee.. Yeh tumne kia karwa diya mujhse πŸ˜†

🀣
i am sorry to do this to you ash,i really am πŸ˜†

But Whatever you have written i totally agree.

That show was all about cheating,some one was cheating before marriage and some one was cheating after marriage.

Out of all hadi had the most dheela character, like you said he made heya fall in love with him with all that goody goody things he used to say and do for her,any girl would fall for these things and heya was shown to be quite young too. And Heya marrying rameez just for badla and all was a big turn off as you said.

Rameez was the most justified character IMO. Because he already told heya that he loves her crazily and to not cheat or leaver her and heya did the exact opposite.She did cheat him,i'll call it cheating only.

Nafeesa was one mad but brilliant character.She actually got what she deserved πŸ˜†

Hadi-heya were a couple to me from day one.it felt like i could feel the feelings of heya myself,that little crazy girl falling for big guy.But i didn't like how they projected the story.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

I just watched noor bano to look at eye candy leads but what a utter confused male character and worst ending. Three women in his life were making mockery of his life. Guy had no will to do or say anything to them. Total mess of his life !!!!!

Anyone can put input to make sense of this nonsense ?
Then again I finished in 2 days. I make no sense either. It is fast pace and u keep on hoping to get better and sensible but gets worst.
Anyone seen ??? Manhor B looks gorgeous and Imran also looks handsome

i know the feeling... this is the best way i could put it:

imran loved manhoor but manhoor did not.

imran tired to move on with whatsherface, because he knew that manhoor did not love him, and his sister convinced him to move on. He probably felt that maybe he can move on with her since she loved him (unlike his wife).

The end was Manhoor laying it down that she did not love him and she was not going to condone his rape. Even though I felt like she did love him, but rape is rape, even between two lovers if one side no.

In all, next time you are forced to get married because of your parents, give it a shot or get divorced. Multiple marriages are confusing. Oh, and acknowledge your love even if you may get rejected. (it would've been different if he had confessed instead of left after the wedding)