Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I haven't seen Dastaan either... not sure if I have the heart to though.. I hear its really deep... (I saw some scenes though)

brainy watch dastaan 😳
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grey23

see I had a feeling that u have not watched some of these and my guess is right πŸ˜ƒ ok so I would suggest u to finish daam and dur e shawar first πŸ˜ƒ these r too good...dastan is sad and stressful as Eid is coming don't watch it now..πŸ˜› then watch mere humdum and bashar momin πŸ˜ƒ

That was cute πŸ˜†

ok hogeya i am going for daam!

First episode is already downloading but gosh this dramas.online is taking too long,they have uploaded all the episodes on a single page ,are they mad or what :/ My munna laptop would had just crashed :@

Plus idk how the print is,any good website ?

it's watch at your own risk... lol

That doesnt help. Chalo ill just give it a miss. What about Muqaddas?
grey23 thumbnail
Its YouTube video quality is not good..but as I liked it it didn't bother me much..but someone posted link for good video quality of this drama..check that thread.it is on first page 😊
Dastaan is airing right now in UK. I can never forget this show. It was my first show of Sanam B <3 My husband HATES this show so much because of how depressing it is.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Dastaan is airing right now in UK. I can never forget this show. It was my first show of Sanam B <3 My husband HATES this show so much because of how depressing it is.

same here...I fell in love with her after watching dastaan..I usually don't care about actors and actresses but sanam balooch made me fell in love with her...my most fav drama ..I cried a lot while watching this 😭
OnepoundChic thumbnail
@grey i am downloading it directly from tune.pk ,its an ok-ish print.
@hina plz dont go for muqaddas,it started of so well but then turned in to such a mess.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 9 years ago
Okay, skipping that one too πŸ˜†
But the OST is fab!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Absolutely <3 it was on my play list for a month or so !!
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So, my aunt in visiting from Toronto, and apparently they have available dramas in dvd. She knows I love Paki shows, so she has asked me which ones I would want.

Any recommendations?

Just about every Umera Ahmed show πŸ˜†