Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I always have heard mixed reviews of kuch pyaar ka pagalpan hai..so didn't watch it

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i don't understand if you guys are being serious or joking...😕😕😕 -->lost soul i am ...

Lol this time we were serious

Originally posted by: grey23

I always have heard mixed reviews of kuch pyaar ka pagalpan hai..so didn't watch it

Same here but I am gonna watch it for Fawad Sanam
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VellaGirl

can someone recommend me some good faisal qureshi dramas

meri zaat zarre benishan, maane na ye dil,umme kulsoom, qaid e tanhai,main abdul qadir hoon,
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The story wasn't anything brilliant but if you're used to watching Sameera Fazal's script...you won't mind it too much. I personally loved Sanam Baloch in it. Fawad was also good...and their chemistry was great. It's a u-turn from what they shared in Dastaan ...but that only made their pair more intriguing.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also, Sanam Baloch in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is different than Sanam in her other serials. She plays a loud, somewhat obnoxious, clever, yet vulnerable girl. I really liked her performance. A lot of people haven't seen the show and for those who have, they like to nitpick the script..but the performances were commendable in my opinion. Mikaal and Ayesha were decent too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Also, Sanam Baloch in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is different than Sanam in her other serials. She plays a loud, somewhat obnoxious, clever, yet vulnerable girl. I really liked her performance. A lot of people haven't seen the show and for those who have, they like to nitpick the script..but the performances were commendable in my opinion. Mikaal and Ayesha were decent too.

The performances dialogues were amazing of all 4 leads

What did the BIG BLUNDER was fawad ayesha k ZERO CHEMISTRY and for the show to work it was MANDATORY for fawadr ayesha to hv chemistry

Only if it was some other actress who had even a bit of chemistry with fawad this show wud hv been so much better so sooo much better

It has so many funny scenes and dialogues

Never knew fawad sanam mikaal has such amazing comic timing if not for this show

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Same here but I am gonna watch it for Fawad Sanam

Watch it for fawad sanam and mikaal

Mikaal was also very good in this show

And u guys r lucky that u didn't watch it yet coz all this time just like daam the online print of this show was terrible

But now just recently we got that daily motion ary channel where all old a d new ary shows are uploaded in very good print

Just go to that channel check the playlist and watch the show in amazing print

I m so happy u guys will get to see the show in such a good print
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How is ahista ahista

full baqwaas. And the end wasn't clear either... It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of the cast either. ...

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Watch it for fawad sanam and mikaal

Mikaal was also very good in this show

And u guys r lucky that u didn't watch it yet coz all this time just like daam the online print of this show was terrible

But now just recently we got that daily motion ary channel where all old a d new ary shows are uploaded in very good print

Just go to that channel check the playlist and watch the show in amazing print

I m so happy u guys will get to see the show in such a good print

That channel only works in the middle east lol