Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Nanhi was good..but not worth recommending.

Just noticed.. mere charger 🤣

I was verrryy impressed by sajjal's acting, and i like different types of concept.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Talkhiyan, dont know whether it has been mentioned.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ grey
I see u like and wish to travel. I have been traveling a lot for last few years and honestly say it's lots of fun in a good company. I do more international travel than in USA. Turkey was good. Food was good, scenic Beauty and had good time. Would love to go again in few years.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

@ grey

I see u like and wish to travel. I have been traveling a lot for last few years and honestly say it's lots of fun in a good company. I do more international travel than in USA. Turkey was good. Food was good, scenic Beauty and had good time. Would love to go again in few years.

wow..do u travel with ur kids? 😊..
I so want to see at least some parts of the world..InShaAllah one day my wish will be fulfilled 😛
BTW api where r u originally from India or Pakistan?
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Talkhiyan, dont know whether it has been mentioned.

ya heard that it is good.. But I think it and zgh came in almost same time..so it was overshadowed...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

ya heard that it is good.. But I think it and zgh came in almost same time..so it was overshadowed...

It was overshadowed not coz of zgh but coz it was aired in express entertainment Channel which no one watches ...it has even lower viewership than a plus a d urdu1
If it was aired in Ary or geo it wud hv done much better

I watched it in ZINDAGI recently and loved it

-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

I think the problem here was the channel express entertainment, but whether it was aired on another channel doesn't matter, i have noticed different type of concept are not really accepted well by pakistani audience. The cast in Talkhiyan was sooo good, except the storyteller, dont remember her name.
The same goes for Zid, i was annoyed by tht drama but there was something about it that was sooo close to the reality, which is y i liked it as well.

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I think the problem here was the channel express entertainment, but whether it was aired on another channel doesn't matter, i have noticed different type of concept are not really accepted well by pakistani audience. The cast in Talkhiyan was sooo good, except the storyteller, dont remember her name.
The same goes for Zid, i was annoyed by tht drama but there was something about it that was sooo close to the reality, which is y i liked it as well.

exact the same reason why I somehow liked Zid too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

exact the same reason why I somehow liked Zid too.

I liked zid a lot

Nausheen Shah stole the show and AHSAN Maya were good in their respective roles as well
grey23 thumbnail
U r right..exceptional content based dramas don't get much viewership...but talkhiya still got viewers coz of sanam..as she has huge fan following especially after zindegi channel