Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

Want to see more of alishba...what's r her best works? I saw someone mentioned mere charager or something like that..how is it

There are three good shows of alishba

1.pehchaan...it's amazing

2.sargoshi...it's written by the mehram writer but very underrated as it aired in urdu1...it had very good script

3.mere dard ko zubaan miley...it has a huge starcast...alishba is with mohib...sarwat with sherry...and hamza abbasi as the villain...do watch it...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Want to see more of alishba...what r her best works? I saw someone mentioned mere charager or something like that..how is it

She had a supporting role in Mere charagar.. she was paired along side Azfar Rehman. Ahsan Khan and Ayesha Khan played the leads.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What is the story of sargoshi

its complicated.. you need to watch it. Noman Ejaz and Noor Hassan are opposite Alishba.
Its the story of a jageerdaar who doesn't want to get married but is forced to.. because of her mother or grand mother.

p.s. mere dard ko.. started of really wel but lost the plot mid way.. there was lot of dard in it..😆
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK thanks Abby and Usman 😊 will watch sargoshi and pehchan 😃
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Want to see more of alishba...what r her best works? I saw someone mentioned mere charager or something like that..how is it

I must have mentioned it. Because for some reason its one of my fave plays which I have watched gazillion times. This drama has 3 track, In the beginning one develops a fave track, but after a certain point one is interested in all 3 tracks since all get linked. This drama has a good message. It aired on geo. Cast: Ahsan Khan, Aysha Khan, Javaid Sheikh, Rubina Ashraf, Alishba, Syed Jibran, Azfer Rehman.

The leads Ahsan and Aysha have a great chemistry. Javed Sheikh was phenomenal. Rubina Ashraf was so lovely here.Alishba plays Aysha Khans sister, she did her part well. It does have khandaan fight but the scenes are short. Overall all tracks are well balanced. As a first time watcher you might wont mind the khandaan scenes.

I have recommended this drama to a few of my friends and they spent the whole night watching it, addictive.

Wanna knw the synopsis?
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

its complicated.. you need to watch it. Noman Ejaz and Noor Hassan are opposite Alishba.
Its the story of a jageerdaar who doesn't want to get married but is forced to.. because of her mother or grand mother.

p.s. mere dard ko.. started of really wel but lost the plot mid way.. there was lot of dard in it..😆

True sargoshi is a complicated story but very strong script

In mere dard I LUVED mohib alishba and also alishba sarwat scenes
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

I must have mentioned it. Because for some reason its one of my fave plays which I have watched gazillion times. This drama has 3 track, In the beginning one develops a fave track, but after a certain point one is interested in all 3 tracks since all get linked. This drama has a good message. It aired on geo. Cast: Ahsan Khan, Aysha Khan, Javaid Sheikh, Rubina Ashraf, Alishba, Syed Jibran, Azfer Rehman.

The leads Ahsan and Aysha have a great chemistry. Javed Sheikh was phenomenal. Rubina Ashraf was so lovely here.Alishba plays Aysha Khans sister, she did her part well. It does have khandaan fight but the scenes are short. Overall all tracks are well balanced. As a first time watcher you might wont mind the khandaan scenes.

I have recommended this drama to a few of my friends and they spent the whole night watching it, addictive.

Wanna knw the synopsis?

wow sounds great..thank u princess..I will watch it..umm no I don't want the synopsis it may ruin the interest
Alishbas first show was Main abdul qadir hoon.

And I think ehr best performance was Ik nazar meri taraf
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Alishbas first show was Main abdul qadir hoon.

And I think ehr best performance was Ik nazar meri taraf

yes she was so good in ek nazar..just finished it and saw her here for the 1st time.that's why was looking for her dramas
I gotta watch that one too