Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly grey!

I have heard a lot about mayee ni and roag. Gotta watch these too!

Was barf good? And wasnt that on Aplus or something?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Main Chaand Si! Saba is too amazing in it. The print sucks and it's so underrated...I never remember to mention it..but it's amazing.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Exactly grey!

I have heard a lot about mayee ni and roag. Gotta watch these too!

Was barf good? And wasnt that on Aplus or something?

no idea,Abby can tell 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Main Chaand Si! Saba is too amazing in it. The print sucks and it's so underrated...I never remember to mention it..but it's amazing.

SAMI was exceptionally good in main chaand si

SAMI Saba chemistry acting overshadowed fahad Saba pairing in this show...

I won't call it underrated as it was a big hit in Ary when it used to air

But yeah since Ary doesn't upload their old dramas in good print we don't hv good quality vids online of this show

Ary zindagi channel in fb did upload a few old shows in good quality like roag mayeni meri bet I pul Surat
starstruckk thumbnail
I saw this drama called Sirat ul Mustaqeem on Express a few years ago and loved it. It has Sami Khan as the male lead..along with Kiran Haq, Urwa and Fiza Ali. It's really underrated but I quite enjoyed. It focuses primarily on the male lead and I love shows like this.

Here's the title track:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovWfEr1lKeU[/YOUTUBE]
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SAMI was exceptionally good in main chaand si

SAMI Saba chemistry acting overshadowed fahad Saba pairing in this show...

I won't call it underrated as it was a big hit in Ary when it used to air

But yeah since Ary doesn't upload their old dramas in good print we don't hv good quality vids online of this show

Ary zindagi channel in fb did upload a few old shows in good quality like roag mayeni meri bet I pul Surat

The show aired alongside Humsafar..and during that time, a lot of other shows that were genuinely good went unnoticed. Main Chaand Si was one of them.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I saw this drama called Sirat ul Mustaqeem on Express a few years ago and loved it. It has Sami Khan as the male lead..along with Kiran Haq, Urwa and Fiza Ali. It's really underrated but I quite enjoyed. It focuses primarily on the male lead and I love shows like this.

Here's the title track:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovWfEr1lKeU[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yesss thus drama was sooo good

It got unnoticed as it aired in express entertainment channel which no one watches

If it aired in geo or Ary where samis dramas usually air it wud hv got way more trps

SAMI plays a grey role here and he was exceptionally good in this show

Thanks for mentioning it

I felt banging my head on the wall when I got to know coz of the faltu channel no one knows about this show

I soo wish ZINDAGI airs it so that a tleast the Indian audience gets to watch it
Didnt Maat air in those days too? But that drama got recognition.

Ive always wanted to watch Pul Sirat and Siraat ul Mustaqeem!
grey23 thumbnail
Watched ek nazar meri taraf...liked this drama and the concept... Loved it how they beautifully sketched the concept of iddat and some misconception about it and the turmoil an young widow has to go through. 👏 Alishba was wonderful as siffat...loved her..
Liked that they showed two side of a coin..unfaithful husband and unfaithful wife..
Loved it that they showed it is siffat who proposed at the end not the male..it was great!!

But they loose the track in middle with the sub plot of Norman ejaj..there was no need to drag that track so long also wish the male leads were better...
Overall loved this drama
grey23 thumbnail
Want to see more of alishba...what r her best works? I saw someone mentioned mere charager or something like that..how is it
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago