Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Started this drama tonight and finished it already.. The ending ruined the whole show..it seemed rushed and forced...I did not want sana to go back to adarsh..disgusting..😡
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
My fav character from paani jaisa pyaar was dua aka nausheen shah who played sabas sister

I luved how she was the pillar of support for everyone

Nausheen shah deserves mich more fame and name

I liv her in every show she does as a supporting character and she is very very underrated
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The worst part about the show was casting juggan as mikaals gf and giving them so many lovey dovey scenes which was again a torture to watch

I wud hv liked their scenes if the gal was someone different

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Digest writer is good, still haven't seen akbari asghari so no comment, pani jaisa pyar has good performances from Saba and ahsen, the story got off track towards the end but overall a good show.

The OST for that show was ahmazing.. I still listen to it..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pani jaisa pyaar was the serial which made me notice Saba qamar's acting. She was fantastic in it. Esp the portions after her rape. Ahsan was too good as a villan but as evrryone else said.. the ending ruined it.

Digest writer was also good. Watch it.

Pallo: the ost was good..but they used to play it quite often in the serial that it got irritating for me.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

My fav character from paani jaisa pyaar was dua aka nausheen shah who played sabas sister

I luved how she was the pillar of support for everyone

Nausheen shah deserves mich more fame and name

I liv her in every show she does as a supporting character and she is very very underrated

yes I was to mention about dua..her character was so strong and likeable.. Liked the actress..she looked kinda like savera
grey23 thumbnail
@ USMAN on ur recommendation watching ek nazar meri taraf...i m in love with this show and the lead actress...watching her for the 1st time and loving her she is so spontaneous..thanks for recommending it 😊
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
How come no one mentiones Sabas show main chand si
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

how is it?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thank u thank u thank u for mentioning it

It was those golden days when a and b production cud afford Saba and they used to air dramas in both geo and Ary

And we got two Saba SAMI shows

Main chaand si and jo chaley jaan se

But main chaand si was a different level on its own

I don't force people to watch it as the online print quality isn't good...the same reason I can't ask others to watch Daam...damn Ary for not uploading their old epic shows in good quality

But main chaand si is not just sabas show...it was SAMI and sagas show...I LUVED their love story ...the chemistry...the romantic scenes...I don't know how many times I hv watched the SAMI Saba scenes from main chaand si

It had fahad too...the only show with Saba fahad...I sooo wish they were cast in one another show at least ...

But my heart used to ache for SAMI Saba in the show...I don't remember I ever felt so strongly for a couple