Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Those who have not watched meri beti and shikwa plzzz watch them..I m sure u guys will love these 2 dramas..but watch shikwa excluding last 2 epis
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen meri beti. Really liked the concept and acting but direction was not upto the mark. But really it has to be the only good thing that has come out of Fahad's PH.

Shikwa was good until they started that younger sister track. That girl acted really badly. They should have taken a better actress if they wanted to give her a proper track. And ofcourse that leap in the end killed the whole essense of the serial.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought I would never see the younger sister in any drama but saw a promo of her in the saba Q show, bohat hi Bari parchi hai
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I have seen meri beti. Really liked the concept and acting but direction was not upto the mark. But really it has to be the only good thing that has come out of Fahad's PH.

Shikwa was good until they started that younger sister track. That girl acted really badly. They should have taken a better actress if they wanted to give her a proper track. And ofcourse that leap in the end killed the whole essense of the serial.

yes true it had great potential but there were some problem that it did not stand out..but I liked this drama.
Meher's sister!! Ohh so annoying was she her track was filler..every time she used to talk with her nasal voice
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I thought I would never see the younger sister in any drama but saw a promo of her in the saba Q show, bohat hi Bari parchi hai

lol..she did 1/2 shows right after shikwa ended and I was telling my sis same thing that this girl again got roles
grey23 thumbnail
How is Digest writer and akbari asgari
grey23 thumbnail
started watching Pani Jaisa pyaar
-shabz- thumbnail
Digest writer is good, still haven't seen akbari asghari so no comment, pani jaisa pyar has good performances from Saba and ahsen, the story got off track towards the end but overall a good show.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Digest writer is good, still haven't seen akbari asghari so no comment, pani jaisa pyar has good performances from Saba and ahsen, the story got off track towards the end but overall a good show.

thanks shabz 😊

liking it so far,,ahsen is doing better here than meekal..not liking meekal here..and saba is wonderful
-shabz- thumbnail
Ahsan does negative roles well, he should do it more often.
The confrontation scene between saba and her mom is what sold me on sabas acting skills...it was just splendid.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago