Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lagta hai I will have to watch BM one if these days, you guys keep talking about it.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Lagta hai I will have to watch BM one if these days, you guys keep talking about it.

have not u watched it yet?
-shabz- thumbnail
^ I saw some 7-8 epis, couldn't get in to it.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ I saw some 7-8 epis, couldn't get in to it.

give it a try 😊 but I m not sure whether u will like it or not 😛
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

give it a try😊but I m not sure whether u will like it or not😛

I didn't that's why I left it lol
grey23 thumbnail
Last few episodes were good actually
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Grey plz start watching ihska waay with us
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ grey
Sorry I was away for vacation with family. I am tired now and want to stay home. If you ever heard getting tired from vacations and going out of country too many times ,that is what happened to me. Lol
Well back now to a great news of you also loved bashar and in love with FQ You know my fetish with him already . I become a teenager in love when comes to FQ. He is great when you can tell what he is thinking with out a word spoken by him. FQ 's case he is outstanding. Love him. Filmy things are good entertainer at times.
You will like ishqa way. Watch with us. Mohabbat aag si is another crazy lady show but has potential of being too stretched with unnecessary torture but so far good.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

@ grey

Sorry I was away for vacation with family. I am tired now and want to stay home. If you ever heard getting tired from vacations and going out of country too many times ,that is what happened to me. Lol
Well back now to a great news of you also loved bashar and in love with FQ You know my fetish with him already . I become a teenager in love when comes to FQ. He is great when you can tell what he is thinking with out a word spoken by him. FQ 's case he is outstanding. Love him. Filmy things are good entertainer at times.
You will like ishqa way. Watch with us. Mohabbat aag si is another crazy lady show but has potential of being too stretched with unnecessary torture but so far good.

tired of vacation ?😛 u r so lucky that u get to visit many places..my life is stucked in home and university!
Yes I know u r a big fan of FQ, I m not as much as u r but his bit QET and BM made me crazy for him ❤️
grey23 thumbnail
@Cimba api and Abby OK guys I will watch sami rabab's drama with u..waiting for few more epis to go..