Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby, I am very disappointed now .. U suggested me a 'typical' show😲😳.. Sdidn't expect this from u😆

Lmao hahahha

It does sound typical but it wasnt a typical show

The execution and screenplay was different with a typical story

Watch it online when u get time as the cast is really good

And if u want a hatke show

BOTH U AND GREY SHUD WATCH ULLU BARAYE FAROKHT NAHIN

U WONT BELIEVE WHAT U R SEEING
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I will watch UBFN..it is on my watch list for quite a long time now...

OK I could manage to watch 4/5 dramas in this vacation 😃

Mata e jaan hai tu...so so so boring.. I could not finish this drama..watched only 5 epis.

Kaafir: it had great story, AK was as usual so good..I liked it..but umm there was something missing in this drama..I liked watching it but will not recommend this drama as a must watch..

mera naam Yousuf hai: this drama was so beautiful, dreamy,a perfact drama..story,dialogue, direction,acting,characterization everything was perfect..loved this drama..

Bashar Momin : it is a little confusing that why I liked this drama!!this drama is no where close to reality, ushnas acting was not up to the mark..and there were other flaws all well...but still I loved enjoyed this drama most among these..I watched it like an addict..finished this whole drama in two days..I don't know if people like this drama or not but I loved this..some dramas r not for life lessons not for watching realities but should be watched only for entertainment and BM falls in that category..
grey23 thumbnail
I think this threads title should be changed so that we can discuss and share our reviews
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I didn't like rukhsaar. Typical story.. ameer maa baap..bigri huwi aulaad..ek sati savitri sab ko maaf krnay walay naek perveen larki. Saba Faisal is highly typecasted
She serously needs to stop doing the same roles over and over again. I have seen her playing an ameer fashionable mother turning evil saas in many serials. And dont even get me started on Sumbul. The serial was hit trp wise... but me and trp never go hand in hand 😆 . Overall, there was nothing special in this serial.

fellow sumbul hater, high five 🤗
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Manjali is an underrated drama, it's by Khalil ur Rahman.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Manjali is an underrated drama, it's by Khalil ur Rahman.

Very very very underrated

That time geo was going through a tough phase with very low viwership

Otherwise it wud hv got much higher trps if aired in ary or hum

Wrong channel ruined it
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ grey
Bashar is like a good Hindi masala flick that keeps u interested till the end. It has all, money ,power, looks ,opposite sex attraction. I mean what more can you ask from a entertainment.
Kaffir I like is partially because of the lead stands up for what is right and fights till the end. Girl power. I rather have more of those shows than mazloom woman on TV. Better role model and girls need to watch and learn. Diff than family Rona dhona.
Mata e Jaan I went back after 6 months to finish and I am glad I did because last few were the best episodes. Slow but atypical.
I have yet to watch Yusuf
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just went back to read previous posts. Yuppy 👏
You finished bashar. Isn't he sooo goood. I am still drooling over him Still watch my fav clips from the show. There is a scene where bashar comes to rudaba's room when she was talking to Adil and after that scene bashar takes rude a to breakfast. That conv is so cute. Love every thing about that show.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

fellow sumbul hater, high five 🤗

I will also join 🤗
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I just went back to read previous posts. Yuppy 👏

You finished bashar. Isn't he sooo goood. I am still drooling over him Still watch my fav clips from the show. There is a scene where bashar comes to rudaba's room when she was talking to Adil and after that scene bashar takes rude a to breakfast. That conv is so cute. Love every thing about that show.

oh Aapi where were you ? 😳 I loved each Rushar scenes I know they were filmy, Hindi serial type but still I loved them.. i watched BM like magic..😃and Faisal Quraishi ☺️☺️ this man!! ☺️