Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Haan na thats why shes better at roles which suit her personality
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have only watched her in BM n in Piya Mann Bhaye n I liked her better in PMB.. She had a grey-shaded character there n she was really good.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I have only watched her in BM n in Piya Mann Bhaye n I liked her better in PMB.. She had a grey-shaded character there n she was really good.

U didnt watch rukhsar

Why

It had an amazing cast

Agha ali sumbul ushnah imran aslam

Then a second track of babar and his real life wife who is now dead

Everyone gave killer performance
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ I thought it was a timepass show n not that good enough to watch online.. Iss lye nahi dekha.. Plus u never praised Rukhsar-the serial in front of me.. We only talked about Agha n Sumbul being in it but they were not the ultimate jodi ๐Ÿ˜›
The show was just a timepass for me
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The show was just a timepass for me

Wait Hinna, Abby is coming with her big font ๐Ÿคฃ
Wont stop me from expressing my opinions
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't like rukhsaar. Typical story.. ameer maa baap..bigri huwi aulaad..ek sati savitri sab ko maaf krnay walay naek perveen larki. Saba Faisal is highly typecasted
She serously needs to stop doing the same roles over and over again. I have seen her playing an ameer fashionable mother turning evil saas in many serials. And dont even get me started on Sumbul. The serial was hit trp wise... but me and trp never go hand in hand ๐Ÿ˜† . Overall, there was nothing special in this serial.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby, I am very disappointed now .. U suggested me a 'typical' show ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Sdidn't expect this from u ๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

I didn't like rukhsaar. Typical story.. ameer maa baap..bigri huwi aulaad..ek sati savitri sab ko maaf krnay walay naek perveen larki. Saba Faisal is highly typecasted
She serously needs to stop doing the same roles over and over again. I have seen her playing an ameer fashionable mother turning evil saas in many serials. And dont even get me started on Sumbul. The serial was hit trp wise... but me and trp never go hand in hand ๐Ÿ˜† . Overall, there was nothing special in this serial.

I dont think saba faisal is typecast

She does various type of roles

Both positive a d negative

In pyaare afzal she played a very nice role and also in recent tum mere paas raho she is playing a positive role