Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh the episodes of bashar momin from epi 25 to 32 were so intense so romantic so beautiful!! Rudaba and bashar scenes ❀️
I think I will rewatch the initial bashar rudaba scenes and their scenes after epi 25..wonderful drama..filmy unrealistic but I thoroughly enjoyed...love Faisal quraishi..my don basahar 😎
If rudaba was played by other actress it would have been better..but she grew on me despite her bad acting..
The guy playing rudabas bro was also good πŸ‘πŸΌ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woohhh u finished BASHAR... YAAAY !! I told u so...

I rewatched epis 25-31 thrice.. 😲 ❀️
grey23 thumbnail
I can not get over this drama
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OK I had forgot that I asked about Jackson Heights here πŸ˜† U all praised it.. So I guess I will watch it.. As it is 28 (?) episodes long, I wanted to be sure before starting the show.. Thank u Hinna, Abby n Usman for ur views.. Will watch it :)

BTW I am in love with the song Laiyan Laiyan used as Title Track of this show .. ❀️
grey23 thumbnail
U were watching malal? Did u like it ? I did not go through ur thread as it may contain spoiler...
I just want to keep saying on and on I loved bashar momin esp rushar scenes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

U were watching malal? Did u like it ? I did not go through ur thread as it may contain spoiler...

I just want to keep saying on and on I loved bashar momin esp rushar scenes.

Yeah I am watching Malaal. I am liking it so far. I am on episode 6 I guess.. It only has 15 episodes.. U should give it a shot. N I am sure u'll finish it before me πŸ˜†.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yeah I am watching Malaal. I am liking it so far. I am on episode 6 I guess.. It only has 15 episodes.. U should give it a shot. N I am sure u'll finish it before me πŸ˜†.

lol πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And BTW I forgot to add, that I completely loved Bashar.. He never annoyed me throughout the show even agter his non-stop badtamiziyaan πŸ˜† n towards the end toh... Hayeee...

But just one moment, just one moment where he ACTUALLY made me angry was around episode 17-18 I guess, where he refuses to marry her.. God how much I wanted to slap him at that time !!! But Adil did the honors.. That scene.. : Chalo, deal karte hain , yahan ek nahi do talaqain hongi.. Tu meri behen ko talaaq de, main teri behen ko talaaq dunga ! I just LOVE this scene.. Bang On Adil !! ❀️
grey23 thumbnail
Yes adil was bang on there..loved how he took stand for his sister πŸ‘
I also liked that booland also showed courage but honestly I always wanted rushar 😳
Some of their scenes were out of the world.. The juicewala scene ...the scene after he fled from jail,the scene where he came up without his beard ( he was looking funny πŸ˜†) and the scene where rudabas "I love u bashar " chanting and his piano playing was mingled was so intense ❀️
Also before their nikaah their scenes were cute..
But my most fav rusher scene is bashar's dads barsi day scene..how he kept her avoiding so that the day passes ha ha..

I loved most that he accepted his mistake and apologized to rudaba and even to booland πŸ‘
Faisal quraishi was so perfect as bashar..he made me go crazy once again after qaid e tanhai

Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Where is cimba api she kept telling me to watch Bashar momin..πŸ˜† I want to drool over FQ with her now...