Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
The first few episodes were actually dumb, but it gets better
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VJ__

Please do suggest a drama where dey fall in love slowly after marriage or even a love-hate marriage premise ...
i ve covered all the most talked about like humsafar,Zgh,Bashar momin,Aunn zaara and Ded...

Mere Charagar, Marasim, Khoya Khoya chand, Chupke se bahaar aajaye, Gohar e Nayab,
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree.. First episodes were DUMB exactly the word to describe it.. I never followed it as a whole.. Just after like.. When they get married n shift to the other house .. Its gets better.. N the best phase was/is surely when the main twist comes.. I like the way they took the story.. I am glad they didn't do the CLASSIC thing... That the girl forgives the guy right after he gets to know the truth.. Instead, they showed something different which I liked.
Wasnt gohar e nayab love at first sight? lol
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Asmaano pe likha

Mere humrahi
Marasim

Thank you for the suggestion 😊
i did keep up with Asmaano pe likha wen it aired FFed it mostly once he went ahead nd married de odr girl, deprived of de lead couple over rated isnt it... as for
mere humrahi even fahad codn save it for me from the writing and oh the heroin...😳 Marasim oh the happily ever after syndrome you know stops me from watchin it ...😆

Prinzessin1
Thanx 4 de sugg too...😊

Edited by __VJ__ - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: __VJ__

Please do suggest a drama where dey fall in love slowly after marriage or even a love-hate marriage premise ...
i ve covered all the most talked about like humsafar,Zgh,Bashar momin,Aunn zaara and Ded...

Some epic dramas of last one year
Piya Mann bhaye

Mehram

Alvida

Mera naam yousuf hain

Chup raho

Watch them first

Abby, she asked for love after marriage concept. Not random shows.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched few episodes of mohhabat bhar mein jaye. It is funny. Adnan siddiqi an called SRK Hakkla His wife is constantly scratching her self and the family has serious head lice. ... it's hilarious Watching his wife scratching makes me itchy... Haha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I watched few episodes of mohhabat bhar mein jaye. It is funny. Adnan siddiqi an called SRK Hakkla His wife is constantly scratching her self and the family has serious head lice. ... it's hilarious Watching his wife scratching makes me itchy... Haha

Lol yeah it's a hilarious show and very underrated

The dialogues r too good

I m surprised u got to know about this show as hardly anyone talks about it here

I saw it by accident
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Abby, she asked for love after marriage concept. Not random shows.

Mehram

Alvida

PMB falls in her requirements