Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

this is what happen after i lost my bobby & fido... i stop having pets 😭😭😭

I'm really sorry for both your losses dear. i know how much it will pain..
still i cant believe the fact he is not with me
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 31

Kushi was unusually crispy today she doesn't know where this unexpected change in her life will lead her too but today she was happy and she thought to enjoy it. She was not someone to dwell about the future and not enjoy the present. So she was happy today and was working with a smile on her face.

Arnav don't know whether he was happy or not but he was surely waiting for this evening and he had already asked Aman to inform about his arrival to the hotel and it was one of his favorite. He could guess Aman was controlling himself not to voice out his thoughts and even he doesn't know what he is doing. But one thing was going on in his mind; he doesn't want to hurt her in this whole process.

It was almost evening and Arnav was contemplating whether to call her or not and surely he doesn't have an ounce of idea how to initiate a conversation particularly with her and today he was very happy about that so called what's app so that he can message her and so he typed Hi.

What the escaped his lips. Get a grip man he chided himself and just typed

"Will pick you at 8" and he touched the send button and he received a reply in next second it was just a plain smiley😊.

What the cant she type a simple ok! Escaped his mouth without knowing..

He doesn't know now that he started to expect few things from her even before their first date.

Kushi was sitting in the canteen and having her evening coffee and then did she receive his message and she could not laugh at his as usual blunt message and she too replied as usual a smiley.

Then she typed a message to Aman.

K- Going on a date at 8.PM

A- With whom?

Kushi know he was playing around so she just replied.

k-With the great CEO

A-lucky you

k- Yup! Lucky me!

A-Don't forget me

K- Y should I remember u in first place?

A-You broke my heart😭

k- Dramatic😛

A- See you in home

k- c u

Will I ever chat with him same way as Aman? No way! She doesn't know why this thought came in to her mind and with that thought she went to finish her work. After the office hours kushi went to home.

Khushi was having a big task in her hand because she doesn't know what to wear. If she goes with her friends she always opt for a jean or simple cotton kurthi but now we are talking about the CEO and his reputation is stake too.

After lot of option she opted for an anarkali it will be best and it was close to 8pm and kushi was waiting for him.

Exactly at 8pm did she hear a car entering the house and she could not help but to admire his punctuality too.

Imagine Arnav

When Khushi was walking towards the car he had already come out of the car and was waiting for her. Kushi did notice that he was looking fresh and she don't know how he got time to go home and return back and he was looking irresistibly hot without tie and also it had fitted him to the perfection and she could not help wonder whether suits are making him more handsome or he is making the suits look beautiful but she throw everything outside her mind and said Hi when she came near him.

Imagine Khushi dress

When Arnav saw her walking towards the car he could not help but to admire her. Today is the first time he had seen in anarkali and at the same time he was amused to see it was also a green color to be precise emerald green with silver embroidery and with stones and she was looking like a fairy and he knows for sure now that her wardrobe was filled with green color and he came out of his thoughts when he heard small hi.

He just said hi and went to open the door for her like a true gentleman she was happy but she could not help but voice out what she was thinking.

I would have done that myself Arnav.

He could not help but to bury the strange reaction he was feeling whenever he hears his name from her mouth so he quickly mumbled its ok and went to take the wheels.

But both failed to notice the grinning Aman who was standing near the window and looking at the scene which was unfolding in front of him and he could not help but to remember the phone conversation he had with ASR in the morning even before kushi had messaged him of going on date.

When Arnav had called him in the morning he had thought it was something official as always but he did not think something like this will happen.

He was asked to reserve a table in Arnav favorite hotel and also asked to arrange a private cabin and what was the main highlight was he had also asked to mention the authorities to keep everything under wrap and also to give him at most privacy and had kept the cal even before he could say okay. But Aman was really happy after knowing the reason behind his calls.

Aman knows that this type of work will always done by Lavanya so Aman was happy knowing that Arnav had asked him to reserve the table instead of Lavanya and also a private cabin. From this gesture he knows one thing for sure more than kushi; Arnav was serious considering this relationship because Aman clearly knows one thing about Arnav that he always keeps his important things and people secure and private.

Arnav was driving in silence and Khushi too was silent

Both didn't talk because both were in their own musing. He was thinking about his reaction towards her simple Arnav and

Khushi was highly disturbed with close proximity of Arnav inside the car she was not able to keep her sense in check her thought were running in different direction.

Mother goodness how I'm going to survive this thought kushi that's when she heard what?

Arnav came out of his thoughts when he thought she spoke something so he asked what.

Kushi quickly came out of her thought and said by the way you didn't say me the name of the perfume?

Arnav didn't expect her to ask this question out of the blue so he just raised his eyebrow and said that's for you to find it kushi

He was more surprised by his reply than her because he could say from her expression she was surprised by his answer too.

Kushi was surprised could be an understatement hearing his reply but she just smiled at him and replied cheesy like him too.

Sure! If you give me the permission to explore and winked at him

What the escaped his mouth

Seeing that kushi could not hold the smile from busting from her mouth

After few minutes of driving both of them reached a posh hotel she could say it from the view itself it is a seven star hotel and she could not know why it was deserted in the parking lot. There were only few people here and there. Before Khushi could come out Arnav had reached her side and opened the door for her so she stepped out.

Arnav why there is no one around she couldn't help but voice out her thinking.

Oh nothing like that come said that and he put his hand on small of her back to guide her around what was he going to explain her.

Goosebumps erupted in her skin when his hand touched her she knows he didn't do that intentionally but she could not help from the new feelings which were emerging from her from the time she sat in his car.

When they reached inside she did spot few people here and there and the most of the women's were eying him and Khushi could not help but to wonder about his charms in the opposite gender.

Arnav pulled the chair of her as a true gentleman and she smiled at him and he took her seat.

Here have it Arnav extended the menu card to her.

But Khushi without taking it from his hand she said

You should be kidding me Arnav. This is the first time I'm coming to this type of hotel and to be precise it's an Italian and I really I don't know anything about it. So please you do it but order everything little spicy said that and she sipped the water.

Once again Arnav was surprised she was not ashamed of saying this to him who will do this now? After deciding he pressed a buzzer and the waiter came and took the order and went from there.

It's really nice place Khushi said eyeing the ambience of the cabin they were sitting. Now I can understand why it's deserted? It's a private area right! Mainly for VVIP

Imagine like this

Before Arnav could reply to her anything she started to speak once again.

But you know Arnav it's really good if there are more people I would have died by now.

What?

Women species would have killed me by then said Khushi

Arnav don't know what she was referring so he asked what are you saying Khushi?

Seeing his confused expression Khushi could not help but to say

You are asking me what? Don't say me you don't know?

Even blind men can sense if they were looked by someone. Did you see the women while we were walking they were literally throwing daggers at me for coming with you. Like I snatched you from them?

He could not help but shake his head at her.

What are you denying this Mr. Raizada you very well know you are handsome.

Do you know one thing if I was a man surely I will be envy of you and even I said this to Aman too

But what Khushi don't understand now was she is comfortable in talking to him and also she doesn't know she was blabbering to him like a talking tom.

What kushi you said this to Aman! He could not help but smile at her.

Oh please Arnav don't smile please you don't how much irresistible you are looking when you are smiling.

Hearing that he could not help from bursting out laughing

Arnav stop it will you I said you not to smile but you are laughing

Ok wait and he controlled his laughing and he could not believe what he was doing. He is laughing and he don't know when was the last time he laughed

But suddenly he asked her so you don't want me to smile is it so?

I didn't mean it that way said Khushi but before she could explain the waiter came and served their food.

Khushi was looking at the plenty mouth watering dishes which were laid before her.

When waiter went kushi asked him

Do you mind if I eat with hand? If you don't like I will eat with fork itself.

You know I don't feel like my tummy is filled if I eat with fork at all that's why she said with an amused expression in her face.

Kushi you can eat however you like.

She just smiled at him and started to eat she was asking about the name of each dish and Arnav was saying about it too.

It's really tasty said that and she started to eat.

What will you have for dessert?

Hmm.. something with chocolate.

So Arnav ordered the dessert for her and even before Khushi could do what she like waiters cleaned their table and she was really disappointed about it.

Arnav did something in her facial expression but he don't know whether his guess was correct or not so both ate without speaking anything and after eating both left from there and walked toward the car and after getting inside Arnav started to drive.

After few minutes of silence Khushi said Arnav from next time you say me how to dress for this type of places. I don't know how we should dress for this places its really very different for me.

Kushi why are you speaking like this? I'm not getting you at all and when did you start to care about others?

Kushi was surprised seeing him say about her character but she replied it's not about me Arnav it's about you. I don't want you to feel low because of me you have a reputation to maintain even though many of them don't know you are the ASR that's why.

Even this dress I don't like she said pointing out the dress she was wearing if I go out for eating I will dress in simple jean and t shirt that's it.

Wait kushi. See you don't want to do anything for anyone and you be yourself. In fact what I liked in you, was this character of yours only.

Kushi was surprised seeing him openly talking to her but she just smiled at him.

That's when he realized what he had spoken but he didn't regret it even a bit. He was having this easy compatibility with her because he knows she was not someone to take each and everything seriously and when she was ready to be open with him he could also be little open with her.

You have beautiful eyes, Khushi said out of the blue.

There she goes thought Arnav and he raised his eyebrow

Don't do that okay?

What should I not do?

That raising the eyebrow thing

Why?

Because I don't know how to do that

He could not help but smile at that he doesn't know when was the last time he smiled and was chatting like this.

When they reached Khushi home he started to get up and open the door for her but she was quick enough to stop this time.

It's ok Arnav will manage said that and she opened the door but halted and said what she will say to everyone

It's already late Arnav please drive safe and if you don't mind give me a missed call or send a message after reaching. Bye Arnav and good night said that she got out and waved at him.

Arnav was in trance no one in his life had said such things to him. It may be small gestures to others but not for him. He doesn't know what to feel for this with that thought he drove towards his house. But she doesn't know one thing that he will be always followed by bodyguards.

Khushi was highly disturbed with the happenings of the event in the evening. She doesn't know he can speak like this because she had not heard him speak at all and he was teasing too. But she doesn't know why but it was feeling good and also only she knows with how much difficulty she was managing to sit in the car with that thought she went and lay in her bed waiting for his calls or message. She don't know whether he will inform her or not but she waited but she was not disappointed. When she opened the message it was simple

Good night Khushi.

Khushi knows that this good night message is not meant only to wish her night it was a message for her to make her know he had reached. She is coming to know about him more now.

She was sure now that he was not like others but he too care for others more because when he cares for her when they both had gone only for a date and respected her and messaged her after reaching home then how caring he will be towards everyone with that thought she typed a good night message and closed her eyes within a minute she was off to sleep.

When Arnav reached his room he was highly disturbed about his behavior he was seeing his old self with her. Only with Aman he sometimes behaved like this but to get in to that level it had taken him more years but how come she managed to bring that in a single day and now that concern for him was unnerving him. He was all time contemplating whether to message her or call her but he don't know what to do?

He doesn't want to go in to more deep with her to but at the same time he was trying to feel these new things which were happening in his life. So after many thought he just typed a good night message because he knows for sure she will understand it but he don't know whether she will be awake or not knowing her sleeping habit but he was once again surprised by her sudden reply

Good night Arnav

He could not help but smile knowing that she was awake for his message and what surprised him was he was happy knowing it he don't know how much time he had smiled in the whole night. But he was happy after many years of his routine and lonely life with that same thought he went to sleep.

At least today will the nightmare leave him?

Edited by akai - 8 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Where will this relationship go?
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love this arnav. Wait for lavanya reaction..,. Khushi will stay long or going back tamilnadu after six month..will arnav let khushi...
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear please update soon
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good one.
Though it looks like they are not moving forward in their relationship, both being stubborn, straight forward and aware of the other's status and their nature it will time for them to be comfortable and open themslves with each other. So Arnav not wanting Lavanya to knowthat he is going out with Khushi asked Aman to take care of the arrangements. Waiting to see Lavanya's reaction as soon as she comes to know abt Arnav and Khushi.

Thanks for the PM
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
What a beautiful and touching update👏
My most fav is the way he was smiling over her message, this is called first drop of rain on a barren land...Beautiful.

He is getting into Khushi more than ever without realizing it.He doesn't wnt to be with La and Told Aman to distract the whole thing, cute.👏

She was happy too knowing that he cares.Both are stubborn yet so yearn for each other.
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow sky😊
U kept me hooked till the end. .I couldn't fathom when it ended..sooo engrossing👏

Loved every bits of it...khushis casual chat with aman shows a real friendly bond there😉..n yup difficult to share such easy chatting sessions with the boss coz of his ceo demeanor. .😆..but it changed in the end. Didn't it?

The dress was lovely...I pictured arshi in the clothes shown n they look fab..just like a married couple.
The date ended leaving them both with a new emotion embedded may be concern care or perhaps something beuond this..😳

The entire date convo just made me laugh ny heart out🤣
Khushi indeed is our sanka devi...once she starts..its hard to stop her. Not that I'm complaining😛😆

Eating with hands in restaurant with arnavs permission was very sweet of her..

The casual flirting took me for surprise as we rarely get to watch our arnav in all his gleeful mood. N yes khushi shoul be what she is..
Loved it
Zuriah🤗
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Akai,
Thankyou for the beautiful update. I'm so sorry for your loss may Bruslee's soul rest in peace.
Another 🤗 for a beautiful first date . Khushi gave him far more compliments, infact Arnav gave just one compliment to Khushi.
Now that Arnav felt he was being his past self with Khushi and sometimes with Aman, why was he not able to be himself with his family ? Will Arnav ask Khushi about her past to get to know the real her ? Will Khushi ever get to know Arnav has a painful past too ? I know they just started, but the connect they felt with each other is just amazing. Hope things will go in right direction.
When will Lavanya come to know of this ?
Is Khushi still self harming or was it if past ?