Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She's so beautiful.. MashAllah.
618043 thumbnail
I loved Sanam in Kankar and Akbari Asghari.. she's an amazing actress! 😃
I hope to see her and Fahad together in a drama.. soonish!
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From where Fawad gets the stamina . 😉😆 running around and speaking . wow. The creatives should not make people do certain inappropriate activities like women eating watermelons and what not. Should abstain from such antics.
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love sanam ...Anyone watch yesterday sehr aftar transmission sanam baloch was there as guest n shetold that y she Is not doing acting much she didnt leave acting she said she enjoying more doing the morning shows then acting ..so she can be more real ... n connect with fans more bt she. Will do in future rite now she focus more on shows
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anne156

Love sanam ...Anyone watch yesterday sehr aftar transmission sanam baloch was there as guest n shetold that y she Is not doing acting much she didnt leave acting she said she enjoying more doing the morning shows then acting ..so she can be more real ... n connect with fans more bt she. Will do in future rite now she focus more on shows

very bad choice...preferring morning shows over dramas??!!! How many people watch morning shows!!
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she should do dramas soon...she is a fab actress!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

very bad choice...preferring morning shows over dramas??!!! How many people watch morning shows!!

Exactly I don't mind actors doing morning shows but what's the point doing ONLY morning shows months after months

Even Sanam Jung us doing the same thing

I don't mind if some celebs like hosting but whatever applause they get from the fans in morning shows is for the dramas they do

So if they enjoy the love of the fans so much and want to experience it while hosting morning shows they shud know the love of fans r originated from the dramas they do
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a waste of talent.
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dnt know ppl watch it or not bt I guess she came in industry as a host n she wants to remain host mayb no doubt she gave biggest hits as a actor bt she said its its really difficult to isume a character into urself n play it ...in morning shows she is more real n more herself ..n I read few days back on facebook that now she is considered best host of Pak ...MA she is so talented ..

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Exactly I don't mind actors doing morning shows but what's the point doing ONLY morning shows months after months

Even Sanam Jung us doing the same thing

I don't mind if some celebs like hosting but whatever applause they get from the fans in morning shows is for the dramas they do

So if they enjoy the love of the fans so much and want to experience it while hosting morning shows they shud know the love of fans r originated from the dramas they do