Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Pallo ko DDD achi nahi lagi is ka matlab mujhe achi lagay gi πŸ˜† Our choice are usually opposite.

@Ash: I really liked NH10. 10X better than badlapur.

Achi lagni to nahi chahiye itni mediocre movie tumhe.. Lol
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Acha Usman.. Will watch it.. I wanted to watch NH10 as I was attracted towards it through its poster.. Haven't even seen itz trailer..

I am looking forward to Brothers from the upcoming lot.. Piku is in my watching list too.

Brothers se yaad aaya.. I read a topic in BW forum y'day that Sid has out-shined Akshay in trailer πŸ˜†
I mean SId was good but no way close to Akshay
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haan kiya !? I saw the trailer yesterday.. I found both of them equally convin convincing according to what their roles were.. Akshay n Sid both have their own class .. I like them that way..
I won't be watching it to compare any of them .. But to enjoy the film n their performances.. ( if of course, itz worth it πŸ˜† )
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Brothers se yaad aaya.. I read a topic in BW forum y'day that Sid has out-shined Akshay in trailer πŸ˜†
I mean SId was good but no way close to Akshay

I didn't find him good.. and Akki se to uska koi comparison hi nahi.. but he goes haath kaise lagaya tu in the trailer.. so OTT πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Dil dhadkne do..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have no idea which movies are being released or what is good, I dont watch movies anymore, havent seen a HW movie for ages also, a few weeks back watched Fugitive again on TV, they just dont make movies like that anymore.
These days just watching Games of thrones. Nothing else appeals to me since LOST, I loved that show.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Haan kiya !? I saw the trailer yesterday.. I found both of them equally convin convincing according to what their roles were.. Akshay n Sid both have their own class .. I like them that way..

I won't be watching it to compare any of them .. But to enjoy the film n their performances.. ( if of course, itz worth it πŸ˜† )

fangirls are fighting in BW sectionπŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I didn't find him good.. and Akki se to uska koi comparison hi nahi.. but he goes haath kaise lagaya tu in the trailer.. so OTT πŸ˜†

Sid was not bad but definitely not good as compared to Akshay... I don't like Varun at all.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what time is maghrib in your part of the world logoo.
I will be dead this ramadan, maghrib is after 10🀒
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Maghrib 9 o clock in my watan.. Very long Roza.. But Sawab humko ziada milega lol.. Jk
Usman you don't like Varun??? He's my baba.. Sooo cuteee bachaa.. Nikal jao yahan se tum