Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
it means they will renove all video creations made of the video from humtv😲
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope this doesn't affect content posted on YouTube...it's basically where i download all episodes and upload VMs 😭 vidder's worst nightmare to deal with all this copyright crap!
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not think Pakistanis will swallow this easily that is Hum making its material only available through subscription. It my lose large chunk of its audience as I think sizable portion of the audience watch dramas online. Also, how Hum TV will stop other entities from uploading its content online for example dramas online. It will only serve Hum in losing its own channel audience and handing them over to others.
I am also wondering why Hum would allow Eros to use its material instead of opening its own subscription plan especially when the risks are so high.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw an interesting survey with regards to this could be:

1. How many of you are subscribed to Eros Now?

2. Would you buy the subscription for Eros Now or HumTV if Hum makes its material available only via subscription?
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They'll post 48 hours before content is aired on any platform? So they'll post content online 2 days before Hum itself airs it? How is that feasible?
664269 thumbnail
Have all Fawad's work saved, so they can remove it if they can . 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Emmjay

They'll post 48 hours before content is aired on any platform? So they'll post content online 2 days before Hum itself airs it? How is that feasible?

This is the only thing i m not happy about
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Have all Fawad's work saved, so they can remove it if they can . 🤣

sundas tu bhi na 😆

doesnt make sense man :S
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand how HUM is planning to retain viewers if the content is taken off of youtube AND other places air it in advance...makes no sense!