Eros Now strikes a deal with Hum TV for Pakistani Serials

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Eros International Media initmates on exclusive content acquisition deal of ErosNow

Capital Market | Jun 09, 2015 11:39 AM IST

With Pakistan's HUM TV

Eros International Media announced that its dedicated online entertainment portal, ErosNow has entered into an exclusive content acquisition deal with Pakistan's leading air and digital content company, HUM TV. The deal entails the registered users of ErosNow across the world to access to HUM TV's entire library, including current shows at no extra subscription cost. The deal also gives ErosNow subscribers in India an exclusive opportunity to view the content 48 hours prior to its telecast on any other platform.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Eros Now signs up online deal with Hum TV

9th June 2015 7:48
@RajBaddhan [email protected]
Hum TV does well in UK Asian TV ratings

Hum TV does well in UK Asian TV ratings

ErosNow, the dedicated online entertainment portal from Eros International, a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment space, today announced exclusive content acquisition deal with Pakistan's leading on air and digital content company, Hum TV. The deal entails the registered users of ErosNow across the world the access to HUM TV's entire library, including the current shows at no extra subscription cost. The deal also gives ErosNow subscribers in India an exclusive opportunity to view the content 48 hours prior to its telecast on any other platform.

Hum TV is a 24-hour entertainment TV channel in Pakistan. The members of ErosNow will be privy to some of Hum TV's most popular television shows like Zindagi Gulzar Hai', Humsafar' and Dastaan'.

Commenting on the occasion, Rishika Lulla Singh, CEO, ErosNow said, "We are extremely happy to introduce Pakistan's popular soaps to a new digital generation of South Asians globally and add to our roster of content. The partnership with a leading channel like Hum will give our subscribers an opportunity to view the much sought after and varied Pakistani content."

Sultana Siddiqui, President, Hum Network Limited, added, "We at Hum, are delighted to partner with ErosNow, a leading global digital entertainment provider. This association enables us in reaching out and providing some of our best Pakistani content to millions of keen internet users across the globe."

HAVE YOUR SAY

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/eros-now-signs-up-online-deal-with-hum-tv#sthash.BvfvlqWt.Il1qF3zb.dpuf
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Indians cant get enough of Fawad. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Uh..oh! I hope this doesnt mean they will remove stuff from YT. 😭
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe now they'll make HumTv contents private or only viewable in Pakistan ?
Otherwise what is the point of this ? Everything is uploaded within an hour on Hum's youtube account
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
does this mean they'll remove all content from youtube? Oh no! 😲
But 48 hour prior to the actual telecast? wow Fawad should do a HUMTV show right now 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg I m so happy pak shows are finally getting their well deserved recognition
Hum tv serials hv got huge trps abroad and hence this progress

Hope the other channels shows also get recognition and fame and become popular worldwide the way Indian shows are

So prpoud and happy
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Maybe now they'll make HumTv contents private or only viewable in Pakistan ?

Otherwise what is the point of this ? Everything is uploaded within an hour on Hum's youtube account

I will literally die 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

R u kidding me

It's AWESOME

Something to b really proud of and another step in making pak drama industry worldwide popular n more viwership
but i watch dramas on YT i hope that wont be affected :(