Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Cimba, you know there was a time when skits from our award ceremonies were copied by Indian film/Tv awards, there was a skit by legendary Moin Akhtar that was redone by Akshay Kumar, and at that time there were no dances in the award shows, only singers used to perform, yet they were entertaining. But now the tables are turned, Pakistani's are copying the Indian style of awards and they fail miserably.πŸ˜’[/QUOT
I don't think they fail miserably

On the contrary I was shocked seeing the first two hum awards and the third one was no less than any big Bollywood award

Agree apart from mehwish and AHSAN no one can dance

And Saba and behroz son can dance to some extent

I wish they cud hv asked Danish ayeza to perform on a romantic no instead of giving everyone such hardcore dance no

Common this is not a dance competition

I guess agha Ali and affan can't dance

But they cud hv give. Agha Ali arij affan and Sumbul romantic nos to perform

Yes there were gay jokes but there were other amazing moments too

everyone was making fun of hamzas costume but HAMZA WAS SPECTACULAR as the host and Sanam Jung complimented him fully...

Vasay was AMAZING as usual

Mehwish rocked as bill I

AHSAN Saba act was very nice

And what surprised me was how grandly the stage was designed and the side dancers and choreography of the songs were also exceptionally good...only the wrong song choice of hardhitting fast dance nos ruined it

I LUVED the unity between the actors actresses

They were all having fun and appreciating each other

All n all it was an AMAZING EVENT

and why r we even comparing it with bollywood or filmfare awards

Filmfare has had it's 60 th award this yr

And it's JUS THE 3RD HUM AWARD

JUS THINK WHAT 60TH HUM AWARDS WILL BE

if pak drama industry can reach so far in a few yrs then where can it get after five .ore years

And I JUS LUV IT HOW PAK DRAMAS AND ITS AWARDS are directly compared with Bollywood ...lol as of Indian dramas aren't even a competition hahaha

Whereas even Indian drama awards are also held in a grand way

Still pak dramas are compared with Bollywood

Not jus cimba I hv seen many Indian fans in Twitter fb YouTube comparing the awards with Bollywood awards

Whereas the fair comparison shud b with STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS...LOL

that's something to b proud of...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sajal can't dance to save her life, Feroze can't dance, Shahroze was a tad bit better, Syra was doing a tablow we used to do in school.. Ahsan was hot ofcourse as always.. Saba was fine too.. their performance was the best compared to everyone.. Mehwish Hayatt has no nazakat, she dances so crass..🀒
Hosting, bad pretty bad.. same old jokes on Humayun Saeed, and Adnan and Aijaz and poor Mikaal πŸ˜† good that he won.. Sanam needs to know Urdu like now.. I don't know why she can't speak proper Urdu considering she has lived in Karachi ever since she was like 5 or 7...
pretty bad awards..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't think they fail miserably

On the contrary I was shocked seeing the first two hum awards and the third one was no less than any big Bollywood award

Agree apart from mehwish and AHSAN no one can dance

And Saba and behroz son can dance to some extent

I wish they cud hv asked Danish ayeza to perform on a romantic no instead of giving everyone such hardcore dance no

Common this is not a dance competition

I guess agha Ali and affan can't dance

But they cud hv give. Agha Ali arij affan and Sumbul romantic nos to perform

Yes there were gay jokes but there were other amazing moments too

everyone was making fun of hamzas costume but HAMZA WAS SPECTACULAR as the host and Sanam Jung complimented him fully...

Vasay was AMAZING as usual

Mehwish rocked as bill I

AHSAN Saba act was very nice

And what surprised me was how grandly the stage was designed and the side dancers and choreography of the songs were also exceptionally good...only the wrong song choice of hardhitting fast dance nos ruined it

I LUVED the unity between the actors actresses

They were all having fun and appreciating each other

All n all it was an AMAZING EVENT

and why r we even comparing it with bollywood or filmfare awards

Filmfare has had it's 60 th award this yr

And it's JUS THE 3RD HUM AWARD

JUS THINK WHAT 60TH HUM AWARDS WILL BE

if pak drama industry can reach so far in a few yrs then where can it get after five .ore years

And I JUS LUV IT HOW PAK DRAMAS AND ITS AWARDS are directly compared with Bollywood ...lol as of Indian dramas aren't even a competition hahaha

Whereas even Indian drama awards are also held in a grand way

Still pak dramas are compared with Bollywood

Not jus cimba I hv seen many Indian fans in Twitter fb YouTube comparing the awards with Bollywood awards

Whereas the fair comparison shud b with STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS...LOL

that's something to b proud of...

@bold WOW.. Bang On Abby !! πŸ‘πŸΌ I have noticed that too but u said it.. Thatz really commendable to see that we actually have that level now.. Only on 3rd awards , we do have that ,
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont have anything against the show, the jokes, the presenters, the presentations etc etc,that is all good. I am just saying WHY DANCE when pappu cant dance saalaπŸ˜›
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
show was grand. overall good hosting. Indian drama can not come close to Paki dramas. Paki actors and the story contents are fabulous and that is why i am watching nothing other than Paki dramas these days.
what i am trying to say is what is with gay comedy?? its is a taste less regardless where it is done so why pick up that ??? I am not a gay activist but this topic is exploided in a wrong way and people think its funny!!!! Karan Johar is gay so it seems like he is pulling it on himself but still its less than desirable.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humtv awards are such a joke. They have the same presenters every year..half of them can't even speak Urdu well...actors dancing awfully to Bollywood songs, not to mention the biasedness all around etc.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Humtv awards are such a joke. They have the same presenters every year..half of them can't even speak Urdu well...actors dancing awfully to Bollywood songs, not to mention the biasedness all around etc.

The presenters r eloquent and speak decent urdu and this time hamza was there

Last time it was mikaal

So its not as if the same presenter

And i dont mind seeing vasay sanam jung multiple times

They r jus too good

I dont mind the biasness if the award goes to the deserving one

Like hum 2 was all about zgh but it deserved all the awards it got

Hum awards one was also fair

Its onlt this years sadqay tumhare awards which made a joke out of themselves and hum tv did get huge criticism for the UNFAIR BIASNESS which wasnt threr in earlier two yrs

There was biasness but it was fair

And coming to the dance

AHSAN MEHWISH KILLS IT EVERY YEAR AND SO DI THEY THIS YEAR AS WELL

but as i said before they cud hv given soft romantic numbers too instead of giv ng fast dance nos all the time

Saba was decent too

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

show was grand. overall good hosting. Indian drama can not come close to Paki dramas. Paki actors and the story contents are fabulous and that is why i am watching nothing other than Paki dramas these days.
what i am trying to say is what is with gay comedy?? its is a taste less regardless where it is done so why pick up that ??? I am not a gay activist but this topic is exploided in a wrong way and people think its funny!!!! Karan Johar is gay so it seems like he is pulling it on himself but still its less than desirable.

Karan johar is NOT gay

It started when he made dostana

And then blown out if proportion by media as he is unmarried

But that doesnt prove he is gay

He has said multiple times he loves bebo and wish he cud get married to her
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
karan is gay and that is known . He was gay way before dostana. He loves bebo because they all grew up together and the reason he cant marry her because he is gay. It is too obvious.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago