Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

The starting scenes were so cute today. I really loved how Ibrahim doesn’t want Aaliya to plead his boss for his job. He respects her so much & he even confessed that he loves her equally. He said the same lines she told him in her confession. I loved the dancing part as well. Also, Ibrahim wiped Aaliya’s lips 😲

Ibrahim is so innocent but isn’t leaving his values. I love him so much, how he weighs everything as per Islam. I felt so bad when he got slapped by Shabbir smiley7. Usman is doing his politics & Maulvi Sahab cares about Ibrahim’s life not what he has taught him. Usman is most probably going to take his complaint back & Shabbir’s mother will probably help them run away again.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 hours ago

Aww..the starting was so cute smiley9 This cutie trying to protect his Aliya ji smiley27

Love Anita, she is do brave, love the actress. Her name might be Tahira Imam, not sure though.

But every good thing comes to an end, and this was pre climax episode, so I didnt expect anything less. Shabbir scares me, he was too violent. The Chaudhury Zubair- Shabbir track is interesting. With inspector in the mix, I'm scared for Ibrahim.

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

The starting scenes were so cute today. I really loved how Ibrahim doesn’t want Aaliya to plead his boss for his job. He respects her so much & he even confessed that he loves her equally. He said the same lines she told him in her confession. I loved the dancing part as well. Also, Ibrahim wiped Aaliya’s lips 😲

Ibrahim is so innocent but isn’t leaving his values. I love him so much, how he weighs everything as per Islam. I felt so bad when he got slapped by Shabbir smiley7. Usman is doing his politics & Maulvi Sahab cares about Ibrahim’s life not what he has taught him. Usman is most probably going to take his complaint back & Shabbir’s mother will probably help them run away again.

Maulvi Sahab was anyways helpless from the beginning so wasn't expecting much but still he is trying to save Ibrahim even though he is partly responsible for it 😔

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 2 hours ago
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Maulvi Sahab was anyways helpless from the beginning so wasn't expecting much but still he is trying to save Ibrahim even though he is partly responsible for it 😔

I was really going to cry if he didn’t care for Ibrahim. I loved the nod he gave to Ibrahim when he saw him in lockup.