Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I havn't seen it, but some time back I saw a video of sajjal and feroz dance performance. They were really bad.
Also although im a fan of Sanan S since Mera Naseen, but she is not a good host.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's on YouTube. Sajjad was down right horrible. I kind of find her acting off too. She looks like Bacchi with big brown eyes in any role she plays. Well... Off the topic but sunidhi was good. I like the hosting ,fab job by all. What was with humayun and he is love... That was embarrassing and insulting to his wife sitting next to him. Ayesha khan is looking younger by day. Too much plastic ... As I get to see Javed sheikh, I find him a good person with always smile on the face
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Where did u guys watch the show

Did anyone uploaded it online in hd

I don't know why hum hasn't uploaded it yet

Whereas they were super fast in uploading hum awards 2

Itz uploaded on YT.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha Khan was sitting with Samina Humayon Saeed.. and I couldn't help saying "kabhi sauten kabhi saheli" πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OK so I have just noticed something. Itz basically for Sohaib n Arjumand aka Ali Rehman n Hareem Farooq fans. During 3rd HUM Awards, I captured them sitting together ... It may not interest some but I found it cute ☺️ so thought of sharing it with u all..

cimba thumbnail
I found the gay script taken from most of the Indian award shows down right low class. I cant stand Indian award show making fun of it either and so I was not so thrilled when there were gay jokes all across the show in Paki award ceremony as well. There has to be a better comedy than poking it all on Gay... Its not funny... period... performance were less than ok...( after watching Indian film fare I had something to compare) I normally don't watch any of the award shows since i feel they r all rigged. everyone looked fab though...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cimba, you know there was a time when skits from our award ceremonies were copied by Indian film/Tv awards, there was a skit by legendary Moin Akhtar that was redone by Akshay Kumar, and at that time there were no dances in the award shows, only singers used to perform, yet they were entertaining. But now the tables are turned, Pakistani's are copying the Indian style of awards and they fail miserably.πŸ˜’
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Didn't see it.

But Sanam Saeed should enrol in the Tanzeem e Islami founded by the late Dr Israr Ahmed for a month or two purely for diction classes n public speaking. Israr Ahmed's son can make an exception & give her direct teaching without any religious teaching and she'll come out a pro
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ πŸ˜†
More than that I found she was less confident on stage while anchoring !? Like we could hear those blanks out there .. But well, i didn't bother much about it πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Have no problem copy good things but bad jokes which should be not done at all are getting repeated... class less act done by Indians ,which was carried on... here as well. There is nothing wrong with learning from a class act and someone who is doing a good job. Ekta needs to copy some Paki drama and needs to learn to get to the point instead of going on with wedding sequence for 50 episodes...
so my point was more on cheap skits than a copy